Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime(Got It Right This Time)

Wolfssenger

DE could just put a much higher mastery rank lock on the prime version or readjust the costs of making the Dragon Nikana. Your solution of nerfing the prime is an absolutely terrible idea. There should be literally no reason to complain about a prime being better than it's non-prime counterpart.

I hope you're not one of those people that think the word 'dragon' plastered on something means it should be op or the best.

huh, nikana is the oldest tenno weapon, it has to be primed, because, primes are the real deal, what we have is imitations of primes, so eventually the original prime is to be discovered in the void and BAM a big F*** you to everyone who potato`ed and forma`ed normal ones......

.....and I don`t mind it

also it is not worse by any means, it was leaked in codex, its stats is typically superior to dragon (highly expected)

Edited by Bizzaro21

Also, theres the fact to consider DE still never said anything about the Mastery Locking of weapons in the future. I mean last I remember in several Devstreams ago, they were going on about as example. Boltor Prime would be MR15 or 16 locked was it? So if that was the case eventually. People wouldn't be able to get it until theyr'e very high ranked, versus what the Dragon Nikana is rank locked to.

So until you can actually build the Nikana Prime, you will have a Dragon Nikana at the time. Some people may have issues completing mastery tests. I've known a clan member who isn't capable of passing the 12 into 13 test at all so they're stuck at that. So they'd only be able to use the Dragon Nikana until they're capable of getting to the proper mastery rank.

Unless DE has said something specifically about not implementing this, its still on the table as far as I were to guess. So it kinda justifies eventually it having better stats than Dragon Nikana. DE Never said that there was going to be a Dragon Nikana Prime and are not what so ever obligated to make one either. The Nikana Prime could just be the Culmination of the Dragon Nikana and Nikana for all we know in the end. At least thats how I see it

Edited by Cmdr-A

DE could just put a much higher mastery rank lock on the prime version or readjust the costs of making the Dragon Nikana. Your solution of nerfing the prime is an absolutely terrible idea. There should be literally no reason to complain about a prime being better than it's non-prime counterpart.

I hope you're not one of those people that think the word 'dragon' plastered on something means it should be op or the best.

I was just commenting on possible scenarios. Admittantly i hadn't thought of raising the MR req, simply because I don't think they'll do it. But yes i believe that would be ideal. Still far fewer problems would arisr had they simply primed a different weapon.

huh, nikana is the oldest tenno weapon, it has to be primed, because, primes are the real deal, what we have is imitations of primes, so eventually the original prime is to be discovered in the void and BAM a big F*** you to everyone who potato`ed and forma`ed normal ones......

.....and I don`t mind it

also it is not worse by any means, it was leaked in codex, its stats is typically superior to dragon (highly expected)

I know the stats but I got smited for referencing them

How about we wait until the weapon is released/usable before we give feedback? Until something is released, any numbers we see are purely placeholder values which may not be indicative of the item's values upon release.

Also, remaking a locked/hidden thread five times over is ill advised. Next time contact a moderator if you wish to remake a locked or hidden thread.