Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Enemy Concept Doodle Things!

Ruelle

Three pictures of some ideas I had and wanted to doodle today, havent been able to sleep so this helped!
Let me know what you guys think.

I don't expect these make it in to the game but its just me wanting more intimidating stuff in warframe and having some ideas
______NEW CONCEPTS?__
tumblr_modd8wdBO71rc9h58o1_1280.png

tumblr_modd8wdBO71rc9h58o2_1280.png

tumblr_modd8wdBO71rc9h58o3_1280.png

______FLOODGATES_____

tumblr_mo7g2yKH041rc9h58o2_1280.png

tumblr_mo7g2yKH041rc9h58o3_1280.png

tumblr_mo7g2yKH041rc9h58o1_1280.png

tumblr_mo5j4aQXev1rc9h58o2_1280.png

tumblr_mo5j4aQXev1rc9h58o1_1280.png
tumblr_mo5j4aQXev1rc9h58o3_1280.png

Wouldnt it be sweet to see some acrid (Lost Planet) styled infested in the corpus snow maps? <3 Big stompy bug creatures ftw! Might doodle some of those ideas too later on but for now just some little guys with existing assets in mind.

Edited by Ruelle

+1. Would happily murder.

I would hope so 8D I don't think they would make very good friends.

Wow, man : ] You've got some nice idea here.

+1

The last one looks cool :D Aaaa.... MY hand ... IT's, it's ... Moving towards E !! .... NO WAIT, you can't ... Not now ... We will dismember something soon ...

HAH, thanks C: 

Thank you guys!
Ya the disruptors are a pain but thats mostly because they instantly drain your energy and have a pretty weird range to watch out for. The idea is the smoke comes out and chases the player like an extra enemy on a timer, so you could see it coming (maybe like the bee swarms all over the place in infested missions but not as fast :P ) So the drones fart, players shoot them and roll/dodge away from evil fart smoke. Not hard to dodge but something to watch out for. 
Erebus I'm not a frequent on the forum so I donno if you posted something like these? I'm sorry if you have, but I'm sure many have thought of ideas like these but can't see them come to life. I'm no practiced and professional artist but I can still do... that :D Spend too many hours thinking up "What would I want to play" instead of just enjoying the game...

Erebus I'm not a frequent on the forum so I donno if you posted something like these? I'm sorry if you have, but I'm sure many have thought of ideas like these but can't see them come to life. I'm no practiced and professional artist but I can still do... that :D Spend too many hours thinking up "What would I want to play" instead of just enjoying the game...

Nope, none of the ones you've come up with are ones I have.

New ones are great. I love the mimic, it's a very original take on a video game staple :)

Thank you! With all the crate and barrel bashing we need something more then explosives I think :D

THAt Mimic idea! I dig this!

Thanks, its my favorite too C:

Edit: Love your arts btw! 

so cool!

Thanks! 

Edited by Ruelle

Loving these new ideas!

Thank you C:

Great concepts, sir.  I especially like the mimic and room ideas.  It'd be great to see more environmental, horror-esque elements and mobs like those added to the infested maps.

Thank you Mr. Wriith! I agree, I have grineer and corpus ideas but I'm hoping this gets the word out that we could use more infested variety and creativity :D 

Shoot all the boxes, many many times!

Edited by Ruelle