Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Mods Use Account Rank

Kazur90

I remember in one live you guys said that would like to use account rank for more than unlock the weapons. Well why not use it for the Aura mods?

I dont like to waste my frame points to use some thing we had free and even more the need to alocate it every time I change my Frame. you dont need to change or create a new hud (for now) to put the Aura Mods. only use the Account rank to it and dont need to take it from a frame to put in another.

if you guys make it the cost of that aura mods will need to change. some more expensive others less. and maybe a option to use more than one at time.

(sorry for my english and for any trouble)

Edited by KazurBR

I wholeheartedly agree.

It's a pain in the butt swapping mods and getting stuff to fit as it is, now you wanna make most of the artifacts, now auras, an additional pain in the butt?

I like the idea of using mastery rank as your 'points' to allocate.

I just hate the new aura system. This is not an upgrade of any kind. it's a total downgrade :/

Worse than that, it doesn't encourage players to experiment with different fast team Aura loadouts; being able to quickly load them up and swap them around before starting a mission meant we could compliment one another.

Now? Pretty sure almost everyones just going to be using Energy Syphon, if their polarities even let them, since there isn't any way to tell what Aura your team mates are using and nobody wants to run out of juice. I'm sure some datamining of peoples new Aura loadouts would back that guess up.

Developers: Please encourage friendly on-the-fly teamwork for your free-to-play co-op game!

I like this new system, i just dont like the Auras use the same pull as warframe equiped mods.

I would prefer to be limited by profile rank, and it really seems better as it fits perfectly with Aura fuse progression and current available ranks.

What do you think of it?

I like this new system, i just dont like the Auras use the same pull as warframe equiped mods.

I would prefer to be limited by profile rank, and it really seems better as it fits perfectly with Aura fuse progression and current available ranks.

What do you think of it?

Indeed.

They should just give us one Aura point per profile rank and abbility to equip more then one aura if you have enough points. That would at least feel somewhat rewarding instead of feeling like a kick in the teath.

@edit:

The fact that aura is attached to warframe not like artefacts before is also a bother since we all knew how annoying switching cards is.

Edited by Satoro

I agree with mastery points as an energy pool for the new auras. It makes a lot of sense to me.

The thing that really doesn't make sense are the allocation of polarities to each warframe. Trinity has a 'D' polarity aura slot: Apart from infested impedance (useful at best 1/3 of the time), the only other 'D' auras are Physique and Regeneration. Health is the one thing Trinity doesn't need to buff thanks to her ult. Likewise for Saryn, who has the largest health pool. Ash has a 'V' slot, giving Steel Charge and Rifle Amp, but he has melee bonus from Smoke Screen, and I only use his guns for the occasional long-shot (usually with Despair). And I don't know at all why Banshee is a 'V'.

I guess DE have just made me spend some formas to switch to '-' aura polarity for energy siphon, enemy radar, x-scavenger for those frames that don't have it as default. They were the only artifacts I thought worth using anyway.

As stated by KoshLovesYou, aura polarities will stop players switching auras to blend with a situation/team. That's not a good thing, IMO, and makes the use of auras less tactical.

All in all, the aura system is a poorly thought out change, and currently a change for the worse.

Edited by Chipski

I thought of this earlier and got a link to this thread, I fully support it.

For all I see most players are busy complaining that they have to level their Artifacts. It's a reason to play again, and some artifacts were buffed. I would say remove polarities from Aura's and have it use Master Rank as the OP said.

This doesn't limit a players flexibility and it also add incentive to play new weapons/buy them/build them for XP. It keep's players playing for clear rewards.

TAKE OUT THE AURA SYSTEM IS A NOT AN IMPROVEMENT IT THE AURA SYSTEM ONLY CRIPPLES ALL THE PLAYERS IT. WARFRAME IS FUN FOR CO-OP SO WHY MAKE IT ALL INDIVIDUAL YOU NEED TO REFIX IT. DURING CLOSE BETA EVERYONE WORKED HARD TOGETHER TO GET TO THE TOP NOW THIS GAME MAKES IT WHERE ANYONE CAN SOLO ANYTHING... GET RID OF THE AURA SYSTEM OR GET US MORE MOD CAPACITY TO IMPLEMENT THE AURA SYSTEM INTO THE GAME YOU JUST GAVE EVERYONE A HUGE INJURE TO THE FACE.

I agree with this - the new "aura" system is whack. Mastery rank should be used as "aura-equip" points, and there should be dual/multiple aura slots for your entire game-play not specific frames. And bring back the visibility of other party members auras. whats the point of four people with enemy radar?

I remember in one live you guys said that would like to use account rank for more than unlock the weapons. Well why not use it for the Aura mods?

I dont like to waste my frame points to use some thing we had free and even more the need to alocate it every time I change my Frame. you dont need to change or create a new hud (for now) to put the Aura Mods. only use the Account rank to it and dont need to take it from a frame to put in another.

if you guys make it the cost of that aura mods will need to change. some more expensive others less. and maybe a option to use more than one at time.

(sorry for my english and for any trouble)

Totally agree ! I support this :D

Like it is now, this aura system is much more a regressive thing

And yeah, giving polarities to aura is a total bullS#&$, it's no more coop-game who need to adapt artefact/aura to the situation (even if +50% players were using energy siphon).

Likes someone says, now we don't even know what mod our (random) party mates have plug...

Edited by PreD2097

This aura system encourages people to put orokin reactors to a warframe and also encourages the use of forma which sucks.It is gonna be even more harder for people who dont use plat for orokin stuff since orokin stuff are hard to come by.Now they gonna have to decide whether to squeeze in a few mod space for an aura mod or not even put one at all.

Btw,ever since this new aura system,the number of players who have an energy siphon or an enemy radar going in a mission has decreased alot

Btw: I recognized that with the Aura slot, my level 30 Frames got 3 additional energy. Then I forma-ed my Mag and so far, I have only got the standard energy (level x2, thanks to potato) - do I have to get her back to level 30, before I get those 3 additional energy for the Aura Mods? Anyone tried this yet?

Edited by Bibliothekar