Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords, Could You Please Post Your Emblem And Maybe An Ingame Screenshot?

FlyveHest

To cut through all the contradicting information on the forums, I would really appreciate if the warlords that have uploaded their emblems could post the PNG file they uploaded, and maybe an ingame screenshot as well, so all the rest of us can learn from you.

Is black black? Is black transparent? Is transparency in the PNG supported?  Answering these questions could help a lot of other warlords in their quest for a nice looking emblem, now that DE doesn't seem to want to clarify, or provide some form of preview mechanism before we spend 150 plat.

Thanks in advance :)

Black is black. Transparent is transparent.

PNGs natively support transparency, which is treated differently from color. Graphics programs (such as Photoshop and its ilk) often display transparency as white and grey checkerboard. In fact, you should have no problem putting transparency with any graphics editor above MSPaint. You might need to use the eraser tool, since you often can't set your paintbrush to transparent. You might need to set up a transparent background when you create your image. Depends on the program, so Google when in doubt.

I too have been hovering over the upload button for a while now to make sure that the emblem looks as awsome in game as it does on the original .PNG. So you guys reckon that it should (in-theory) display all the black white and transparent areas as they look in the file, exactly the same in game?

As I said, light, angle, kinda hard to display something that's 3d in 2d without making a video, which I am too lazy to do.

Here are two angles on my Saryn tho, maybe that helps. http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7276/9fr7.jpg

Interesting! I was wondering how it'd fit on the slimmer and more elaborate female shoulders.... answer is apparently that it doesn't!  Cool holographic floating effect there.

9df.png

919k.jpg

The amount of "white border glow" varies according to light, angle etc. Also looks better than that pic makes it out ^^
(That's with color correction and bloom on).

this is actually the clearest and nicest looking 'logo' i have seen, good work!

if my eyes dont decieve me that is a trigram set from the 'i-ching'?  very cool