Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warlords, Could You Please Post Your Emblem And Maybe An Ingame Screenshot?

FlyveHest

Gonna upload this for my clan "Reborn Tenno Vanguard"

O2ZcTfi.png

Will it turn out as it looks here? With white border and the contents being visible with the rest transparent?

Yes, although as with all the others, your satisfaction may vary.

EDIT: I might add that that looks amazing and awesome and I hope it turns out amazingly.

Edited by http404error

Yes, although as with all the others, your satisfaction may vary.

Well we've had many version of the logo, a kinda internal competition and we voted to use this one, After seeing the details on some of the logos here and seeing that they do indeed show up well in game, I feel that it should go well. Any idea if we can ticket if we are displeased with the final result?

Again, I think it's ridiculous we have to make a thread like this for clarification on this feature that could very easily go wrong and costs us real money.

I completely agree, but, better that the brave few who dared upload without 100% confirmation on the process, share their successstories, than all of us getting burnt.

I sincerely hope that DE will refund or allow a re-upload for the clans that have gotten a bad emblem experience, due to missing information about the process.

Is it just me or does the emblems seem to have an offset from the shoulder??

Like the is being "projected" from the shoulder?

It is, when you put it on you see a little disk device on your shoulder which is the thing that projects the logo.

Qyjdob4.png

S/Laughter Emblem. 

I just submitted it to DE, after throwing it together earlier today while I was bored. I hope it gets in, and works nicely in game.

Very cool Emblem! Can't wait to see what my clan will throw together..

A BeeHive and a brain (Mind) (Hivemind is it's name)

Edited by Wertron