Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phorid (Eris Boss) Revision

Lone_Dude

I am really bad at english, but please, try to understand what I wrote. I will be happy to know, what you guys think. This is my first forum topic, so dont get mad on me. I am n00b here. That's my version of Phorid: I hope I will not screw up the link and image again >.<

Phorid003.jpg

It has piece's of Grineer Bombard (B.), Grineer Heavy Gunner (H.G.), Corpus Tech (C. Tech), Grineer Ballista, Corpus Leech Osprey, Fusion MOA and Jackal. His head made of Ballista and Corpus Tech  heads, fused by technocyte - he has eyes of Ballista (sniper-eye = dead-eye), and jaws made of human flesh and steel. Phorid has long neck ( =long throat) - that's why he can use his "Scream" ability. Modified by infestation, Leech Osprey Wing's + missed agent suit(Nyx), gave him Physic Bolt's ability. Jackal leg modified by infestation gave him "Shockwave Stomp" ability (that will add some balance to boss fight's, because right now Phorid can be easily killed in solo by using melee). His leg's made of absorbed flesh and technologies that give him ability to run very fast. 

So yeah. I am here again. Gonna draw some new stuff. Up-vote if you like this idea. Also, write your ideas about Phorids abilities. 

Edited by Lone_Dude

What is that an ant-eater?

Now That I realized it's its chin it looks more like a snub nose pig.

In "Last of us" ants were first who got infected, so maybe my Phorid is very very old infected ant-eater. This can be a great easter egg. 

Beautiful design I love the dedication of the different things that are attached. One thing I see that it lacks is its instant killing quills that are mentioned by lotus, that phorid uses to by pass shields when tennos are at a distance.

• 9 months later...

i  like to recommend nerfing the quills so that instead of insta-killing you, it does a severe status effect like depleting your stamina or disabling one of your warframes powers and doing less damage.

• 9 months later...