Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mods

Scopeshot

After the 9.5 hotfix update I transmuted an item and got an item I wanted. I tried to fuse the item and it would not work. I just stuck the mod on my weapon and applied it. It look like it stayed but I went into a mission got 10+ mods and came out and I got NONE of the mods and my siration reverted off of my weapon un fused. I've done 5 missions now and I am not receiving anything I've earned. I AM LOOSING A LOT OF AMAZING mods because of this, and can no longer participate in the acid event because I loose everything I've earned. They has been happening since the hotfix update. My friend "The_wildcard" is also having this issue.

Video of bug:

http://youtu.be/GuSRp9eyKSs

will be up shortly

Second video (processing): 

http://youtu.be/SxZB-vDpEyk

edit: ok we thought wildcard is having the issue but he's not

Edited by Scopeshot

Hi Scopeshot, same issue here, my wife and I. I submitted a bug report, and we are trying different things to see if we can get past this as we are not receiving any of the mods we pick up. She has now sold the mod she got through transmutation, and is testing it with a solo mission to see if that was the culprit.

Update: Getting rid of the mod obtained through transmutation did not solve the problem. We currently do not earn ANY mods through missions, and there is not reason us to play any further until this gets fixed.

I feel a bit cheated as I bought some platinum for my wife and son just this morning...

Edited by Warmoer

Similar issues here.

After every mission I run, I find that all the mods find their way back to where they were at an arbitrary period (probably when the hotfix was implemented, possibly when I did a transmutation). However, it seems that any mods which were placed onto weapons which you used in the mission do not behave this way (EDIT 9: only mods in a matching polarity slot do not revert to a previous setup; all other mods still revert), but the same is not true of warframe mods. Also, the fusion I did after the transmutation got undone later.

Also not finding the mods from missions in my inventory, and I can't fuse the mod that I got from the transmutation.

Warmoer brings up a good point, though. It might be caused by possessing a mod attained from transmutation. I will also try a run after selling the transmuted mod to see if anything changes.

EDIT: I can fuse mods into the transmuted mod, but I can't fuse the transmuted mod into an equipped mod of the same polarity. Also, it won't allow me to sell the transmuted mod.

EDIT 2: Tried fusing it into an unequipped, different rarity, different type, different polarity mod, but it won't let me select it for fusion. If this transmuted mod is the cause of my problems, I can't get rid of it. Ugh...

EDIT 3: Just ran a mission, came back and looked. Sure enough, the fusions were undone, and the equipped mods reverted to the setup I had after the mission before this one. Will try to sell the transmuted mod again.

EDIT 4: Tried to sell it again, but when I click while I have it selected it says "None of the selected items can be sold.", just like last time. I can't fuse it, I can't sell it, and transmuting it would probably not fix the problem. I'm pretty sure this is not what DE intended transmutation to do.

EDIT 5: Gonna try restarting Warframe now, see what happens.

EDIT 6: Nope, still can't sell the transmuted mod. Also, its non-transmuted lookalike which I had sold came back. It seems that gaining a transmuted mod has effectively frozen my entire mod library. I can't add to it, I can't subtract from it, I can't make any lasting changes. However, I do not know whether the credits total is frozen or not. Testing now...

EDIT 7: Sorry about all these edits :P. In other news, the credit total still acts normally, meaning that you could sell your entire mod library, relog, and have all the money in your account while still keeping your entire mod library intact, as long as one possessed a transmuted mod (which, in my case, cannot be destroyed). That is, it's possible to get unlimited money using this unintended behavior (not sure if it's a bug, glitch, or something else entirely).

EDIT 8: Wait, if DE has had a history of not correcting exploitations of glitches after the glitches are fixed, then I could give myself free money without having to worry about the money being taken away again. But that's just unethical and probably violates some sort of user agreement that I agreed to follow as a beta tester.

EDIT 10: Just tried a transmutation with the transmuted mod, but once I go to Foundry and back, the transmutation undoes itself.

EDIT 11: Yay, it's all fixed!

Edited by QuestComm

Similar issues here.

After every mission I run, I find that all the mods find their way back to where they were at an arbitrary period (probably when the hotfix was implemented, possibly when I did a transmutation). However, it seems that any mods which were placed onto weapons which you used in the mission do not behave this way, but the same is not true of warframe mods. Also, the fusion I did after the transmutation got undone later.

Also not finding the mods from missions in my inventory, and I can't fuse the mod that I got from the transmutation.

Warmoer brings up a good point, though. It might be caused by possessing a mod attained from transmutation. I will also try a run after selling the transmuted mod to see if anything changes.

EDIT: I can fuse mods into the transmuted mod, but I can't fuse the transmuted mod into an equipped mod of the same polarity. Also, it won't allow me to sell the transmuted mod.

Been there, done that:

It worked!

At least the part of getting mods chages, I'll se if I can keep the ones I get on a mission.

Nop, deleting that mod doesn't help.

Edited by HK-A6A7

Okay currently uploading a 2 minute video showing the bug, hopefully they will understand now that it is pointless for us to play till they fix this. Wanting to get platinum but if this is how things are running idk. Will post the video link on the original post, its uploading now.

So what I can tell is anyone who transmuted after the 9.5 release but BEFORE the hotfix now has ALL their items locked to the exact same items as when they transmuted the item, and now are #*($%%@ with that they have

Yeeeeeeep.

Well, the "upside" to the glitch is that you have a renewable source of credits if you want to take a risk (see my edits in my other post).

As far as I know, the bug does not affect affinity gain, and the mods are not reverted until after the mission is over, so with some tedium one can still level weapons and warframes. Resources are still gained per usual, I believe, so you can still craft Corpus Void Keys and go on Corpus Void runs.

But seriously, this is quite the inconvenience. [/understatement]

I can't think of anything else useful to contribute at the moment, though maybe I should take a screenshot of my inability to sell the transmuted mod.

EDIT: Took a screenshot. I had two Vaporizes, one transmuted and one not transmuted. This is what happened when I sold one and tried to sell the other (the Vaporize card is outlined in red to show that it is selected for selling):

Find the picture here: http://postimg.org/image/vu9gc0nt1/ (It's been shrunk from 1280x1024, so details might be hard to see)

(I didn't know how to get a screenshot onto the forums [didn't allow .JPG or .PNG], so the next best thing was to upload it and post a link. Could someone tell me how better to share images?)

Edited by QuestComm

Yeah, same S#&$ happening here. I transmuted, got a Split Chamber (My first! Whoo!), then forma'd my Vandaltron so I could equip it. Noticed after a couple runs to relevel the Vandaltron that it wasn't holding mods, or logging fused mods.

Note that I didn't transmute anything until after the hotfix.

I transmute Warframe rare Mod like Absorb, Chaos, Blessing and World on fire and I got Melee channel it was my first one I'm very impress in its effects so i upgrade it to max rank and put it in Potato Gram and when I do mission its effect is working but when I log out and go to my Gram my Melee Channel mod rank isn't max I lost the credit that I use to upgrade it = =