Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mods

Scopeshot

I've been strongly considering springing for Grandmaster, and this is heavily weighting me towards the "no" side of that issue. I really, really like Warframe, but it's been days. I know people don't normally work on weekends, but this is an emergency problem. At the very least, someone with DE in front of their name needs to have said "we're working on it" by now.

It will be addressed.  It's going to take time; as with every other game and development team. Yet at the end of the day people need to eat, relax, sleep, and go about their day-to-day lives.

I've suffered the wrath of this bug, yet I'm still here.

Paying for a service does not grant self entitlement status.  Maybe a few perks but nothing that gives you control over the service or product.  However asking for a refund on a service, that changes on a month to month basis (and in beta status), is pushing it to far.  Paying means you're willing to accept what ever is presented in front of you; feedback is a way to influence the product to make it better.  Bugs are an unfortunate part of this form of a service/product; it should be well expected by most.

But...don't listen to me...I just play games and learn as I go.

On topic: I found something strange.

When I potatoed a weapon it kept the mod that I last attached (this is under the assumption that the mod removed itself after a mission or foundry peak).

Though I performed a foundry peak and it did remove it self, yet it did not return to the orginal place I took it from (from another weapon).

Edit: I added the same mod again, left, foundry, and went back and the mod was still there.  I checked my other weapons but they are still showing the same bug.  I proceeded to add a second mod on the potato'ed weapon, left, foundry, and found that the second mod removed it self but the first one stayed put.

Edit2: Ran a mission with previous setup (1 "fixed" mod and 1 "bugged" mod), came back, both are still intact.  I guess the potato "fixed" what ever was causing the problem in the first place.

Edit3: Addressing the same set up: it only works on the potato'ed weapon. Test on another weapon and the bug is still present on it.

Edited by GamingEntity

I have the same problem, also when i fusion cards, after log out or mission the fussion is lost and not on last point, when i finish mission and it says i got like 10 mods, when i go to the mod page they are not there. I play 2 days in a row now and i still have the same amount of mods in my inventory 692 ! i lost like 300 mods or more that i'v got on missions.

This issue is also happening to me. I have completed many missions since the patch and yet not received any mod whatsoever in my inventory after the game.

I also cannot upgrade any exisiting mods, they revert back to what they were pre-patch, even though I have been charged thousands of credits to keep upgrading them.

It kind of makes the game pointless to play when you can't receive upgrades.

According to my informer' intel (and REALLY i'm not talking about Snow...) i've tried to download and install WF directly from DE web site despite i already had Steam version. First good news - they can co-exist on HDD without any problems.

And now bad news - ofc it didn't help. I've noticed only one change - the set of mods during the mission was different, but it's detail. I knew it was pointless but... nvm.

Anyone has other ideas?

Best Regards,

Dust vel mDUstR (IGN)

Hey i dont know if it was fixed now serverside but since i built a boltor and a sword, leveled them, put mods in them and alt+f4'ed out of the game and loged back in, i gain mods again and my weapon setups are saved again. 

Yes it is fixed for me as well.

But they should move their patch days away from the weekend to allow time for correcting errors.

They also need to work on communication with their customers.  We floated for days unsure if anything was being done about this problem.

Poor bit of customer service.

Bunch of people whining, crying, complaining, and demanding a refund.

Because they couldn't play this game a grand total of 3-5 days. Wow, man. You know what? If you crybabies are the playerbase I'll have to deal with while playing this game, yes, go ahead and quit and leave. The level of pathetic I've seen probably grown men stoop to over these past few days for a simple bug that hindered MOD progress, NOT the entire game progress (I had no problem finishing up planets.)

Seriously, you guys, make DE aware of the issue, then sit back on your thumbs next time instead of storming around your house going 'I WANT TO PLAY. I'LL NEVER PLAY AGAIN CUS OF THIS BUG THEY'LL NEVA FIX. GRRR. I HATE COMPUTER. SMASH WARFRAME.'

Edited by Tribal_Compton

Because they couldn't play this game a grand total of 3-5 days. Wow, man. You know what? If you crybabies are the playerbase I'll have to deal with while playing this game, yes, go ahead and quit and leave. The level of pathetic I've seen probably grown men stoop to over these past few days for a simple bug that hindered MOD progress, NOT the entire game progress (I had no problem finishing up planets.)

Seriously, you guys, make DE aware of the issue, then sit back on your thumbs next time instead of storming around your house going 'I WANT TO PLAY. I'LL NEVER PLAY AGAIN CUS OF THIS BUG THEY'LL NEVA FIX. GRRR. I HATE COMPUTER. SMASH WARFRAME.'

LoL... Guess you didn't understand that this was a game-breaker bug. Obviously it got fixed, what about the mods that everyone got while running everything and didn't get? When you report a bug and they support tech says "Hey, idk what to do. You'll have to wait an unspecified amount of days." Uncertainty from a Support Tech. Retard

I sure do like judging people and being a capslocking douchecanoe.

Personally, I was more annoyed by the lack of response. Additionally, a bug this horrible occurring during a major event and nothing being done to reconcile the event with the bug is kind of incredibly S#&$ty.