Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mods

Scopeshot

I did my transmutation after the 9.5.1 hotfix was released. It seems that the mission after the transmutation acted normally, I gained mods and all that. And after that mission I was able to fuse and sell mods with no penalty. However, the following missions I have been receiving no mods just as reported above. After a bit of testing, it seems that I can keep my weapon builds for the mission directly after I put the mods in, however, after the mission, it reverts to it's old state. I have been able to receive resources normally, and my gear seems to remain unaffected by this bug.

Most of what I have said has probably already been posted but I was just hoping I could add some clarity and information to this topic. Does anyone know if weapons gained through crafting will be reverted?

I'm having this exact same problem... I received a bunch of mods since the update last night, when I go to check my inventory, they are not there.

I'll pick up resources and foundry blueprints, but no mods.

I only really noticed after I bought three "GOLD FUSION PACK"s, and that only one of the fusion mods was in my inventory, the rest were not.

DE should re-schedule their day for major-updates. For example on a monday, so they can fix every known issues without letting us wait a whole weekend until we get a patch. Normally I don´t mind the Friday updates except something gamebreaking like this is happening. 

My symptoms are:

* I can't reconfigure weapons with mods be it primary, secondary, or melee.

* I can't configure my Warframe with mods either, which is a pain since I just used a Forma, subsequently I can't install any mods at all even though I've been able to rank up to level 7.

*  The fusing of mods appears to work at the time of execution but they are not saved.  If I exit the game and log back in I can see all the individual mods I had previously fused.

I had experimented with Transmute twice before the above started happening. Everything appeared to work as normal before using Transmute as far as I can remember.

I'm wondering if the item received from the Transmute has caused some sort of database issue and now any subsequent mod that is picked up, modified, or used in a weapon config., that data is not able to be recorded at the server's end.  So in game, you might pick mods up, and even see them when looking at the "Rewards" in the mission results but nothing is actually being saved back to your profile/mod inventory.  From reading the above comments, this would also appear to be the case with people whom have brought Mod Packs from the Market e.g. the mods they receive in the pack are not being recorded as part of the players inventory on the server.

I am in ths same boat - - I did multiple runs until i saw a Thunder bolt drop and went it to put it in my bow and its not there. Needless to say I freaked out as well.  I wish someone would reply on this topic since it only seems to happen to the people that tried the new fusion before the hotfix. Im sure if this was for everyone they would fix it.  I really hope we are going to get those mods that we picked up

frustrated

My symptoms are:

* I can't reconfigure weapons with mods be it primary, secondary, or melee.

* I can't configure my Warframe with mods either, which is a pain since I just used a Forma, subsequently I can't install any mods at all even though I've been able to rank up to level 7.

*  The fusing of mods appears to work at the time of execution but they are not saved.  If I exit the game and log back in I can see all the individual mods I had previously fused.

I had experimented with Transmute twice before the above started happening. Everything appeared to work as normal before using Transmute as far as I can remember.

I'm wondering if the item received from the Transmute has caused some sort of database issue and now any subsequent mod that is picked up, modified, or used in a weapon config., that data is not able to be recorded at the server's end.  So in game, you might pick mods up, and even see them when looking at the "Rewards" in the mission results but nothing is actually being saved back to your profile/mod inventory.  From reading the above comments, this would also appear to be the case with people whom have brought Mod Packs from the Market e.g. the mods they receive in the pack are not being recorded as part of the players inventory on the server.

This is everything that is happening to me as well.

No, my wife and I did not buy anything from the store. We fired up Warframe yesterday, it updated to the latest version (probably the 9.5.1 Hotfix), and we saw the new Transmutate button, and decided to give it a go. Transmutated a mod, and there is where our troubles began. The TM mod would not stick to its slot when applied after missions and game sessions, and although we were picking up the coolest drops, none were earned after the mission debrief. 

So we suspect ours was most probably caused by the new Transmutation feature, but it could be a wider issue. 

Same with everybody else.  The mods that I apply are getting taken off after a mission, and any that I fused are un-fused.  Also, I am not getting any of the mods that drop during missions (I pick them up, but they dont show up in my inventory after I get back.

Its like a total mod progress freeze.

So, I'm not entirely sure that this was caused by transmutation. How many people in this thread have Forma'd a weapon or used the unequip all button since the update? I didn't notice the problem until after formaing my Snipetron Vandal, and I used the unequip button right before the forma.