Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mods

Scopeshot

I tried reinstalling (which I knew would do nothing but wanted to be thorough), and still no dice... I guess it has only affected people who have bought Fusion Packs from the market?

No. I haven't bought Fusion Packs and it's happening to me as well. 

This STILL isn't fixed days after it's introduced? Guess it's time to flood Customer Service's inboxes with tickets so this **** annoys the devs as much as it annoys us.

Edited by DavidSPD

I guess submitting tickets is our only option, the thing that bothers me is that I REALLY want to play...

I can't change mods, don't keep mods I picked up, can't use fusion cores (things just reset to how they were before after I complete a mission).

Of course the only weekend that I have actual time to play and I'm stuck dealing with this... yay.

I guess submitting tickets is our only option, the thing that bothers me is that I REALLY want to play...

I can't change mods, don't keep mods I picked up, can't use fusion cores (things just reset to how they were before after I complete a mission).

Of course the only weekend that I have actual time to play and I'm stuck dealing with this... yay.

The worst part?

If this is not fixed by the end of the event, we won't recieve nothing: The rewards are mods.

I wonder why its affecting some of us and not all...

As an experiment, I tried buying and equipping a new weapon to see if the Mods would stick after they switched over.

Nope. :-S

Well, I've done it before 9.5.1, so I assume that was problem.

Hey guys, everytime I make changes to the weapons it gets all undone after playing the mission or log out and log in again. I'm loosing creds (already lost like 12000 trying to figure out what's happening) and it seems like my weapons got "stuck" with previous mods (from like a day ago). I hope you will fix it soon, cuz I love(!) the game, but there is no point to play it with the bug like this.

Edit: I just figured out that problem today. If this all started yesterday like some people say, then I guess I lost around 60k maybe a little more (includes both fusion and transmuting). Which sucks. I think the problem caused by the new feature "Transmute", which is a good feature, although I think that transmuting like 4 low level mods for 11000 or so is a bit too expensive. A little more than a half of that price would be more fair to my opinion.

Edited by CosmicTarelkaSamovar

Today no fix bug

I'm not able to play the games.

Same here. While I'm technically able to play, it's just not fun knowing that any and all progress and change in regards to mods will be discarded after every mission. Pick up a bunch of mods for fusion - Gone. Pick up a desired rare mod - Gone. Change your mod configuration - Undone. Upgrade a mod through Fusion - Undone. It's a terrible shame that a bug like this would crop up during an operation as well, as it ruins the whole experience.

Hi there.

It's my first post here and i hope it will help u guys survive this time without fix. I have to add that i suffer same problem btw. Well...

If u have WF via Steam (not sure if there is any other way to play WF) u can always make a so called "ss" - save screen by pressing F12 as a default button.

After they will finally fix this i'm gonna send a ticket with those saved screens to support and ask for my mods. Steam isn't a smalltown app so i hope DE will "honor" ss made with other than their application. If not - too bad. But playing missions right now we're earning points which bring us closer to rare mods from Op: AF.

Best Regards,

Dust vel nDustR (IGN)

Edited by nDustR

So are we expecting a re-emburstment for all the mods lost? I had a crap load of rares drop today, didn't get a single one of them. Even my energy to melee convert mod :( I really want to continue playing but they are going to have a LOOOOOOOT of work ahead of them if this many people are having this issue. I also submitted a ticket, no response as of yet i will keep updating if I see any progress.

Edited by Ravnok

Hi there.

It's my first post here and i hope it will help u guys survive this time without fix. I have to add that i suffer same problem btw. Well...

If u have WF via Steam (not sure if there is any other way to play WF) u can always make a so called "ss" - save screen by pressing F12 as a default button.

After they will finally fix this i'm gonna send a ticket with those saved screens to support and ask for my mods. Steam isn't a smalltown app so i hope DE will "honor" ss made with other than their application. If not - too bad. But playing missions right now we're earning points which bring us closer to rare mods from Op: AF.

Best Regards,

Dust vel nDustR (IGN)

I just attached my logs to the ticket, Info to do that can be found here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/14027-beta-bug-reporting-how-to-v20/

You can also play WF just by downloading it through the site. Kinda wish i got the steam pack though lol.

In my opinon I think they screwed their data servers that hold our information about our characters, so in short the server reverts back to its last know information about our characters because it cant save any new information, just my guess.

OK I have made SOME advancement with this bug, it seems that our accounts may not be bugged but the weapons and warframes that are whats bugged. I bought a new pistol and equiped it and it has not been reverted at all. The problem with not being able to claim modules tho still remains.