Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mods

Scopeshot

Me and 3 other people in my clan were playing at the same time on the same mission when the hotfix come through.  The rest of them are not experiencing the issue, just me.  The only thing I did that they didn't was forma'd my Hate.

All of us used the Remove all and Transmute features.  We have all changed out and used transmuted mods on weapons, warframe,etc.  They are not experiencing any issues.

Edited by jdhtitan

Keep in mind it is still beta, there are and will be bugs.  There is no such thing as perfect. I along with most everyone else are frustrated with the issues in the last patch but I am not going to stop playing simply because there are a few bugs.  I am sure they are aware of the problems by now.  It is easy to write code, it is fixing problems after it is written that can take some time.  Just be patient and be sure to submit a ticket if you are having issues.  Ranting and raving doesn't help you and it does not help them to solve the issues any quicker.

Edited by jdhtitan

It's really game-breaking... I want to play but the only thing I'll get out of it is item/frame experience.

Having to reset the mods each time I play is annoying, and who knows if they even stick during the mission?

they dont stay, change your mods and go to something like the foundry and go back and they are put back into your mod inventory.. i hate it

Me and 3 other people in my clan were playing at the same time on the same mission when the hotfix come through.  The rest of them are not experiencing the issue, just me.  The only thing I did that they didn't was forma'd my Hate.

All of us used the Remove all and Transmute features.  We have all changed out and used transmuted mods on weapons, warframe,etc.  They are not experiencing any issues.

I also forma'ed a weapon and am experiencing the same problem.  For me it was my despair.

It was also after using transmute.

So who is ready to freggin quit

On the edge of it.  I am infuriated that they have done nothing about this all weekend.

They should have called someone in to address this.

If they all want to take the weekend off, then they need to schedule their patches for Mondays only, not Fridays.

Keep in mind it is still beta, there are and will be bugs.  There is no such thing as perfect. I along with most everyone else are frustrated with the issues in the last patch but I am not going to stop playing simply because there are a few bugs.  I am sure they are aware of the problems by now.  It is easy to write code, it is fixing problems after it is written that can take some time.  Just be patient and be sure to submit a ticket if you are having issues.  Ranting and raving doesn't help you and it does not help them to solve the issues any quicker.

If they need time to fix it, then they need to communicate this to their customers.  There is no excuse for this form of insulting behavior and poor customer service response to a serious failure in service to paying customers.

I've been playing in the event anyway. It'd be a lot easier to rush if I could move mods off my Rhino, but I've been coping. Still gonna get that hundred points, and if I don't get my mods for it because of this @(*()$ glitch I'm going to be furious.

I think you underestimate how game-breaking this bug is.  Its a total freeze in progress.  XP doesn't really matter when you cant add mods anyways.  People are bumping this because their help tickets aren't even being assigned out.

I'm sure it being Sunday has something to do with it, yes.

This IS a valid reason for people to quit, if they arent getting progression at all.  I am still playing simply because I have friends I am trying to help/level, and I dont mind grinding endlessly for mats (even if I am hopelessly out-leveled now).

I understand defending the dev's, but unless people make a stink and keep this thread bumped, there is a valid concern it won't get fixed.  I've seen it happen plenty of times on plenty of other games.

I do understand, and have voiced my concerns in the Support Tickets I have submitted as well as two emails I sent, one to DE and the other to Steam.  I also understand the importance of at least having someone available on the weekend to support the customer.  Even if it is just to let people know that it will be addressed.  I have every intention of keeping the thread bumped, I was merely trying to calm my own nerves abit by posting what I was telling myself.  I would hope that this will result in a change in the way they perform updates or at the very least, provide some sort of support to be available on the weekends.

eh... I spent $50 on this game because its just like paying for a new game at a store. This has been happenin' for a few days and well, to be honest, I don't want to play this anymore. I want my refund and be done with it. I understand its in beta, but even so, there should be someone trying to answer these questions. The only answer I've seen from a mod is "we'll have to wait till everyone is back on Monday". I'm sure I'm not the only one to spend money on this game.and when a person spends money on a game, they expect to be able to play it and NOT run into game-breaking bugs. I'll pick this back up AFTER the beta's done. I just want my refund.

I'm having the same issue. I gotten tons of mods that I've been looking for, and they don't end up in my selection. And the part where the mods reset to a previous time is really annoying, both when leveling up and changing stuff around as well as leveling up my mods and eating up my money. I hope this gets fixed soon, otherwise i might have to take a break from warframe :(

I spent a lot of time working on getting the seer pistol, only to have it removed from my inventory and deleted upon playing a mission with it. I'm afraid to commence building a new warframe, as it could be deleted too. They might compensate us with 200 platinum or so :) (hint hint).