Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mods

Scopeshot

In my opinon I think they screwed their data servers that hold our information about our characters, so in short the server reverts back to its last know information about our characters because it cant save any new information, just my guess.

I really hope you're wrong :/  If its a server side issue dealing with updating character data, it means all the rare mods that I've received are gone forever.  :((((((

I would rather like to think that the game isn't syncing properly with the info that's being written to server, so it just keeps the last known config client-side.

I am having same issues.  I have a Cleanse Grineer mod that I transmuted to get and it will not stay on the weapon.  Also I forma'd my Hate and all of my mods show up on it despite not having any space for them all.  And none of my mod's that I have gotten the past three days are showing up in my inventory.  I have also, removed the application, removed the Warframe storage directory entirely and then reinstalled.  Still broken, this really sucks because, several of the mods I have gotten this weekend, I really needed. 

I really hope you're wrong :/  If its a server side issue dealing with updating character data, it means all the rare mods that I've received are gone forever.  :((((((

I would rather like to think that the game isn't syncing properly with the info that's being written to server, so it just keeps the last known config client-side.

Well from the looks of things, the sync is fine, because thats what updating our xp and credits too, so it would almost certainly be our character data files being corrupted

Jeez - I hope they hurry and fix this. I haven't checked the reverting thing, but I definietly have not been gaining any Fusion mods. Now they don't even drop - but they were dropping at first and I should have over 100 - 200 but I only have less than one page.

Yeah I put a ticket as soon as this started and it hasnt even been assigned yet.  Guess its time to go back to Fire Fall. Which is a shame cause I was really starting to get into this game but if we have lost all the rares we received the last few days without any compensation I don't have much faith in the future of this game. 

Hope its fixed soon before there is a mass exit

Well it is the weekend you know. People don't typically work then.

In lies part of the problem.  If you are going to roll out an update on Friday evening and then not have anyone to support it on the weekend, why not roll it out on Monday when someone will be around to fix it.

I have no problem with updates, as it is beta, but really, to rollout game changes and event's in the same update seems to be more likely to break.

In lies part of the problem.  If you are going to roll out an update on Friday evening and then not have anyone to support it on the weekend, why not roll it out on Monday when someone will be around to fix it.

I have no problem with updates, as it is beta, but really, to rollout game changes and event's in the same update seems to be more likely to break.

Of course, especially given how many bugs are typically in these hotfixes. I was only explaining why no one had been assigned to his ticket.

No point in playing until this bug is fixed. Lost out on numerous mods last night (because I wasn't paying attention to the fact I wasn't receiving them.)

Also, my girlfriend and I noticed that mods dropped are identical now... before the update, this was -not- the case. Meaning, I could pick up a common, and she could pick up a rare. Now, sometimes, rarely, I'd say every 1/9 mods, we would end up with the exact same thing. However... It was 10/10 identical mods when we checked it. :/ I liked it better when everyone got something different. Maybe we just had a glitchy run? I dunno. I didn't wanna test it since I'm not getting the mods I pick up atm. Dunno if it was a possible intentional change or if it counts as a bug. She actually claimed she didn't wanna play anymore if all mods we picked up were identical (Don't ask me why, I don't see why THAT is the game killer)

But yeah, I'll check in each day to see when it's fixed. Guess I'll... watch tv or something. D:

Also, my girlfriend and I noticed that mods dropped are identical now... before the update, this was -not- the case. Meaning, I could pick up a common, and she could pick up a rare. Now, sometimes, rarely, I'd say every 1/9 mods, we would end up with the exact same thing. However... It was 10/10 identical mods when we checked it. :/ I liked it better when everyone got something different. Maybe we just had a glitchy run? I dunno. I didn't wanna test it since I'm not getting the mods I pick up atm. Dunno if it was a possible intentional change or if it counts as a bug. She actually claimed she didn't wanna play anymore if all mods we picked up were identical (Don't ask me why, I don't see why THAT is the game killer)

It may be a bug, but it's not been confirmed yet. One DE staff member said he wasn't aware that the mod system was to be changed to function that way.

It may be a bug, but it's not been confirmed yet. One DE staff member said he wasn't aware that the mod system was to be changed to function that way.

Me and my buddy have noticed the same thing with Mod Drops.  He is not having the same problem with his mods not showing in inventory as I am.  The only thing that I have done that he has not since update was forma'd a weapon.

Same issue.  And my mod configurations are reverting to old set ups after every mission.

This is really annoying and is turning me off this game.

These events are less about who is the most skilled or puts in the most effort, but more about who is lucky enough to avoid the constant glitches that follow them.

Same thing happenning my side. Lost at least 300k in fusing and none apply since my mod list seems frozen.. Need to re-un-equip mods from my trinity and re-equip them on my rhino before EVERY mission once in the lobby.

I'm not playing any longer 'til that's fixed. My nerves can't withstand so much frustration.

They are all off for the weekend???? wow that defiantly needs to change their patch days FAR AWAY from weekends then, they leave us #*($%%@ through this entire event. wow

No kidding.  What company does a patch and then leaves for vacation right afterwards, with no technical support to help their customers.