Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Storm Clan!

[DE]Megan

Sir can I join your clan...still I'm a beginner so I could use some help...I love to join your clan IGN-Vaan7.....pls invite me..thanks a lot

Heehee. You sure you know what you're getting yourself into?

It says you are already in a clan.. but for those interested in our naughty band of hooligans..our thread is currently @ https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127686-butt-toucher-wacky-storm-clan-recruitment-dispenser-unit-we-have-pie/ (until we outgrow Storm and move on to the Mountain tier).

Please reply there, or read through the other Storm Clan recruitment threads in this section, and reply to the clan you like best for an invite to theirs instead.

Although, I highly recommend private messaging the OP of the recruitment directly through the Warframe forums (or in-game), as some people troll the clan recruitment sections trying to snag non-affiliated players before the preferred clan can grab them and constantly getting "User is already in a Clan" errors is annoying for us. >_>

Good Hunting. <3

Edited by DietEbolaCola

My storm clan is growing fast, and at this rate we will upgrade to a mountain clan in a few weeks.

When that happens, who would I contact to move my recruitment thread over to the mountain clan section of the forums?

Hey, can i join your clan. I'm looking for a new clan since my actual is inactive and i want to make some new stuff and try out the trading system.

I have mastery lvl 9 and i look forward to get better and better.

my IGN is: zegold

Thx in advance :)

UK based bloke looking for a clan, I'm 30, very casual and laid back. It's probably unlikely I'll be on more than a couple of times a week.

Rank 5, got a few frames so far, looking for people to get more out of the game with. And, y'know, shoot copious amounts of things in the face.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Feeling alone? Need a lending hands of our brothers?
Well, here it is! Celestial Empathy Wardens is looking for you to be part in our family!

If you're interested and for more information about our clan, click this link below:
>>>https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172119-%E2%8A%B0celestial-empathy-wardens%E2%84%A2%E2%8A%B1-%C7%9F%E1%B4%84%E1%B4%9B%C9%AA%E1%B4%A0%E1%B4%87-%E1%B9%A9%E1%B4%8F%E1%B4%84%C9%AA%E1%B4%80%CA%9F-%CD%BC%E1%B4%80s%E1%B4%9C%E1%B4%80%CA%9F-%CD%BC%CA%9F%E1%B4%80%C9%B4-%E2%99%AA%E2%99%AB-%CA%B3/<<<

Best Regards to you brothers,
---.SabeR_ and the family CeW

My storm clan is growing fast, and at this rate we will upgrade to a mountain clan in a few weeks.

When that happens, who would I contact to move my recruitment thread over to the mountain clan section of the forums?

The answer is quite simple when you reach the next clan size and move to mountain clan , you simply click the "Report" on your first thread of your clan topic. From there leave a message that you would like to have your thread relocated to the Mountain clan area. Boom a few hours later it will be done.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Newbie here. Started playing 2 days ago. Just wanna join a clan who can welcome people like me. And of course I wanna have some Tenno friends who I can trust when it comes to the game. Oh, and I want to get my feet set in Warframe(because this game is awesome). Heres my info:

name: Silverdex (that's also my name in the game)

rank: [1]initiate (sorry, the test only has 1 attempt per day. And I'm just starting out)

Tenno: Excalibur (rank 24)

Thanks and I hope you'll find and read this message, my future warlord. :)

Edited by Silverdex

hello, am Nurhle also known as a Aton in JKA. (if there are any old JKA players out there)

am currently looking for a clan to join i have been playing for about a week now, my main frames are mag, loki(my fav so far) and rhino.

now that i starting to get a feel for the diffrent mission types i feel like reaching out to a community that will let me grow with them, am a casual and laidback player. i rather take my time getting all the loot. so if there are any clans out there looking for a new member give me a shout and i will respond ^_^.

ezj3ao.png

"We are the BOUNDLESS Tenno not restricted by time or space, we transcend boundaries and have no limits our LEGACY is UNBOUND"

BOUNDLESS clan now open for recruiting! Visit our official recruitment thread for full details (Limited slots available)

forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199846-boundless-storm-clan-now-recruiting/

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

JM6OPJE.png

We are looking for UK members (or if you have excellent English and have a GMT close to +0) for help with Missions, Farms and fun!

We Have Maxed Out Dojo! 
We also do a lot of Tournaments and Our Own Alert Mod Awards!

LInk:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194609-black-noise-uk-based-clan-epic-clan-emblem-we-do-tournaments-for-platinum-mod-awards-prizes-now-with-ts-server-now-recruiting/

HI there tenno warlords , if yous are creating a clan or have all ready created one and are needing to push out or look for an alliance. well i have created a thread that will let you get the word out about your alliance 

the thread will organize alliances for a more quicker and better interactive use (thread) :- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206830-aihq-alliance-list/?p=2419508

submit your alliance to the list and il get around to putting it up

:NOTE: things on the thread will change

But either way this is somewhat the unofficial Alliance list : your one stop need at finding a quick alliance that suits you :)

: EDIT : Hope this helps for the people that are picky or are just looking to recruit some clans into their alliance

Ps.

sorry for the slight spam guys , was just trying to get word out about the thread so all the new inbound threads coming Wednesday wont be so unorganized in a way :P

Edited by DiBBz

Storm Clan Children of Sheogorath is recruiting new members, we recently had a large amount quit so we are down to four people in our clan. we have most of our research done and love to help out new players. Just send a clan request and we will add you as soon as possible.