Jump to content

[DE]Bear

Administrator
  • Content Count

    3,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

11,816

About [DE]Bear

  • Rank
    Juggerdaddy

Recent Profile Visitors

17,088 profile views
  1. Hey folks, We are aware of crashing issues and are preparing a hotfix ASAP to remedy. Stay tuned.
  2. Hey folks, We are aware of crashing issues and are preparing a hotfix ASAP to remedy. Stay tuned.
  3. Sometimes exploits are not apparent until a missions ends. If you come across an exploit and you report it, then that shows more to your character than using the exploit to get what you want and then reporting it afterwards. Best bet is to report it as soon as you are aware. We do not want to punish anyone for bringing this to our attention legitimately.
  4. Hey Tenno, Scarlet Spear has launched, and with it has come Part 3 of Warframe Revised! Here is a list of the changes that have been made: Impact Damage Gas Damage Status Chance Mods Kuva Liches Foundry Crafting Times Magus Lockdown Arcanes Grendel Changes Titania Changes Rakta Dark Dagger Scarlet Spear ETA Now Live! 1. Impact Damage: Impact damage will now have an accumulating effect that can stack on enemies, leading to a large stagger and additional chance to have a Parazon Finisher animation available. In brief, these changes are: Each stack of Impact Status creates a slightly bigger stagger effect until a heavy stagger occurs at 5 stacks. Each stack of Impact Status increases the chance of a Parazon Finisher move by 10%, available when the enemy falls below the required health threshold. Why: We mentioned this on the Devstream, but we wanted to write out the plans here on what we’re changing based on feedback. Ragdolls and Knockdowns were not a status effect our players enjoyed! 2. Gas Damage: Gas damage has been reworked to have a radius stacking effect with a focus on how it continues to work after the death of an enemy who is affected by it. In short, this means the following changes have been made: Gas Effects will continue to cause damage-over-time to targets even after the original target dies. Gas Status Area-of-Effect radius increases with the number of stacks, to a max of 10 stacks. Gas damage resistance has been removed from Toxic Ancient Auras. Why: There has been a lot of feedback over Gas damage, and how it seemed lacking in comparison to other Status effects. This change will hopefully give Gas a bit more viability, and make it react in a way that is thematically appropriate. 3. Status Chance Mods: With all the changes to Status effects, we have made a broad increase to Status Chance mods, increasing them dramatically. There are a few other mods that required a buff, however. The exact numbers can be found below: Increased Hammer Shot Status Chance from 40% to 80%. Increased Shattering Justice Status Chance from 20% to 90%. In addition, this buff has been changed from an additive chance to a multiplicative chance. Increased Stunning Speed Status Chance from 10% to 30%. Why: As we stated before in previous Warframe Revised posts, Status Chance got a buff when changes were made to how Status stacks are delivered. This is simply covering a few more Mods to bring them in line with the new balance. 4. Kuva Lich Changes: Based on feedback with the recent overhaul to Status Effects in Warframe Revised 27.2.0, the conversation of how Status Effects should react with Bosses or VIPS has started. Our first step down this road is starting with Kuva Liches. Currently, there are two special rules to this “Boss Status enabling”: No Status Effect will exceed a maximum of 4 stacks, with the exception of Impact which can stack up to 6 times. There is a cooldown on status for Liches, however, to prevent stun-locking them in place and removing the challenge with Status Weapons. Radiation does not change the enemy’s Faction, and instead of increasing Damage done to enemies with stacks, it increases the Damage taken from enemies who have turned on them. Why: Kuva Liches are tough, but that toughness was limited to their immunities and level of health. This change will let the individual builds of a player have more meaning when fighting a Lich, while still keeping them challenging. Pending feedback, this change will also be applied to other bosses in Warframe. We look forward to your constructive feedback and we work towards applying this to other Bosses/VIPS. 5. Foundry Crafting Time Change: In an effort to help maintain some building consistency, we have reduced the build time for Forma, Orokin Catalysts, Orokin Reactors, and Exilus Adaptors to 23 hours (as opposed to 24) as per player request. Why: When building Forma or another similar item, having a 24-hour limit meant that players who signed on at a regular time would see some delays in when an item was ready. We wanted to be respectful of a player’s playing time, and by making it 23 hours, they can grab their completed item and start another build without upsetting their routine. P.S don’t forget about the Mobile app! 6. Magus Lockdown Changes: We are making some changes to Magus Lockdown that will keep it as a tactical option over the ‘do-everything’ solution. Here are the changes coming with the Scarlet Spear update: Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies. The amount of active Tether Mines is now limited to 2 per player (with 10 Tethers a piece at rank 5). This means that if you cast Magus Lockdown a third time, the first Tether Mine will stop, and the new Tether Mine will take its place. Magus Lockdown no longer affects the Golden Maw due to the Arcane killing the Maw and preventing Quest completion. This also fixes a script error that was causing some problems when the Golden Maw is encountered. Why: Magus Lockdown has a reputation for being the CC and Damage meta, and after some review, it is not hard to see why. There are cases where Magus Lockdown has wiped entire waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without the need for a weapon or a Warframe power and that is not what we had in mind for the design of this. 7. Grendel Changes: Grendel has been out in the wild for some time now, and with the player feedback, we have made the following changes to the hungriest Warframe: Grendel’s Nourish now mimics Titania’s Tribute buff selector. If you’re unfamiliar with Titania’s Tribute buff selector, you can tap the Ability to select a different buff, then hold the Ability to cast the selected effect. When consumed by Grendel, Sentients now have a max duration they can be consumed before popping out, on a timer that is affected by diminishing returns. This change was made to prevent Grendel from stopping mission progression where all Sentients must be exterminated for the mission to succeed. Grendel can now consume Grenades, because why not add a bit of spicy seasoning to your meal? Why: This change was to make power selection more consistent with other Warframes, as well as reduce the potential for exploiting missions with sentient threats by either removing them from play or locking down the mission. As for eating grenades? Well, why not? He’s a hungry boy. 8. Titania Changes & Fixes: Titania has seen a few changes in recent history, but there were a couple of additional quality-of-life modifications we wanted to make to bring her in line with other similar systems: Titania has a new Passive: Titania generates Health for herself and nearby Allies every time she casts an Ability. NOTE: The personal Titania Parkour Boost is staying, just the communal Trampoline isn't. Titania can now use Blink while in her Razorwing ability. We fixed an issue where casting Razorwing while in a specific Simarlacrum situation would result in a white screen. Why: Since Titania uses the same systems as Archwing in her Razorwing form, we wanted her abilities to match with what players are used to. The new Passive Ability was a replacement that we felt would make her more enticing to play, while also thematic. 9. Rakta Dark Dagger The passive bonus which grants Shields when attacking an enemy afflicted with the Radiation Status has been tweaked to work with Shield Gating. Now the bonus will only apply if you have shields active. Why: This is a balance pass after shield gating was introduced. With the new system, shields would tick in, defeating the new delay set by the Shield gate. This change simply makes sure you are getting the same buffs without abusing the new Shield system. Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread, but make sure to keep your feedback civil and constructive. Thank you!
  5. SUBMITTING A BUG REPORT FOR THE SCARLET SPEAR EVENT! Scarlet Spear is here, and as always, we wanted to make a contained area for you to submit all of your Scarlet Spear bugs, so we can get to them quickly. If you encounter a bug with the missions, rewards, or anything else regarding the Operation, then please make sure to post them here, and doing the following: BEST PRACTICES Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them. Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster. If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box! USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS! TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.] DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful] VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known] EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”] OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”] REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”] Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them! Please note, if you are submitting a bug for any of the changes covered in the Warframe Revised: Part 3 portion of the update, we have a separate thread covering bugs from these changes!
  6. SUBMITTING A BUG REPORT FOR THE WARFRAME REVISED: PART 3 UPDATE We have a lot more changes coming with Scarlet Spear, so we wanted to separate out the threads to keep the feedback clean. You can find a list of the changes by following this link, but here is a quick synopsis of the features: Impact Damage Changes to the Impact Status effect Gas Damage Changes to the Gas Status effect Status Chance Mods General Increases to Hammer Shot, Shattering Justice and Stunning Speed Kuva Liches Applying Status Effects to Liches Foundry Crafting Times Reducting of crafting times on Forma, Orokin Catalysts, Orokin Reactors, and Exilus Adapters Magus Lockdown Arcanes Removal of damage, and 2 Tether Mine maximum (for a total of 20 tethers) Grendel Changes Selective picker on Nourish and Grenade Consuming Titania Changes New passive and Blink in Razorwing Rakta Dark Dagger Shield generation will only occur if you have Shields active BEST PRACTICES Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them. Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster. If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box! USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS! TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.] DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful] VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known] EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”] OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”] REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”] Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!
  7. To add some clarification on Magus Lockdown tethers, I have edited in the following: The amount of active Tether Mines is now limited to 2 per player (with 10 Tethers a piece at rank 5). This means that if you cast Magus Lockdown a third time, the first Tether Mine will stop, and the new Tether Mine will take its place.
  8. Hey Tenno, Scarlet Spear is still in the works, but as a continuation of our Revision passes, we wanted to share with you some more tweaks we’ve been working on. In this post, we are looking to continue our previous update of Warframe Revised, with these additional changes: Impact Damage Gas Damage Status Chance Mods Kuva Liches Foundry Crafting Times Magus Lockdown Arcanes Grendel Changes Titania Changes Rakta Dark Dagger Scarlet Spear ETA Now Live! 1. Impact Damage: Impact damage will now have an accumulating effect that can stack on enemies, leading to a large stagger and additional chance to have a Parazon Finisher animation available. In brief, these changes are: Each stack of Impact Status creates a slightly bigger stagger effect until a heavy stagger occurs at 5 stacks. Each stack of Impact Status increases the chance of a Parazon Finisher move by 10%, available when the enemy falls below the required health threshold. Why: We mentioned this on the Devstream, but we wanted to write out the plans here on what we’re changing based on feedback. Ragdolls and Knockdowns were not a status effect our players enjoyed! 2. Gas Damage: Gas damage has been reworked to have a radius stacking effect with a focus on how it continues to work after the death of an enemy who is affected by it. In short, this means the following changes have been made: Gas Effects will continue to cause damage-over-time to targets even after the original target dies. Gas Status Area-of-Effect radius increases with the number of stacks, to a max of 10 stacks. Gas damage resistance has been removed from Toxic Ancient Auras. Why: There has been a lot of feedback over Gas damage, and how it seemed lacking in comparison to other Status effects. This change will hopefully give Gas a bit more viability, and make it react in a way that is thematically appropriate. 3. Status Chance Mods: With all the changes to Status effects, we have made a broad increase to Status Chance mods, increasing them dramatically. There are a few other mods that required a buff, however. The exact numbers can be found below: Increased Hammer Shot Status Chance from 40% to 80%. Increased Shattering Justice Status Chance from 20% to 90%. In addition, this buff has been changed from an additive chance to a multiplicative chance. Increased Stunning Speed Status Chance from 10% to 30%. Why: As we stated before in previous Warframe Revised posts, Status Chance got a buff when changes were made to how Status stacks are delivered. This is simply covering a few more Mods to bring them in line with the new balance. 4. Kuva Lich Changes: Based on feedback with the recent overhaul to Status Effects in Warframe Revised 27.2.0, the conversation of how Status Effects should react with Bosses or VIPS has started. Our first step down this road is starting with Kuva Liches. Currently, there are two special rules to this “Boss Status enabling”: No Status Effect will exceed a maximum of 4 stacks, with the exception of Impact which can stack up to 6 times. There is a cooldown on status for Liches, however, to prevent stun-locking them in place and removing the challenge with Status Weapons. Radiation does not change the enemy’s Faction, and instead of increasing Damage done to enemies with stacks, it increases the Damage taken from enemies who have turned on them. Why: Kuva Liches are tough, but that toughness was limited to their immunities and level of health. This change will let the individual builds of a player have more meaning when fighting a Lich, while still keeping them challenging. Pending feedback, this change will also be applied to other bosses in Warframe. We look forward to your constructive feedback and we work towards applying this to other Bosses/VIPS. 5. Foundry Crafting Time Change: In an effort to help maintain some building consistency, we have reduced the build time for Forma, Orokin Catalysts, Orokin Reactors, and Exilus Adaptors to 23 hours (as opposed to 24) as per player request. Why: When building Forma or another similar item, having a 24-hour limit meant that players who signed on at a regular time would see some delays in when an item was ready. We wanted to be respectful of a player’s playing time, and by making it 23 hours, they can grab their completed item and start another build without upsetting their routine. P.S don’t forget about the Mobile app! 6. Magus Lockdown Changes: We are making some changes to Magus Lockdown that will keep it as a tactical option over the ‘do-everything’ solution. Here are the changes coming with the Scarlet Spear update: Magus Lockdown will no longer apply Puncture damage to tethered enemies. The amount of active Tether Mines is now limited to 2 per player (with 10 Tethers a piece at rank 5). This means that if you cast Magus Lockdown a third time, the first Tether Mine will stop, and the new Tether Mine will take its place. Magus Lockdown no longer affects the Golden Maw due to the Arcane killing the Maw and preventing Quest completion. This also fixes a script error that was causing some problems when the Golden Maw is encountered. Why: Magus Lockdown has a reputation for being the CC and Damage meta, and after some review, it is not hard to see why. There are cases where Magus Lockdown has wiped entire waves of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught without the need for a weapon or a Warframe power and that is not what we had in mind for the design of this. 7. Grendel Changes: Grendel has been out in the wild for some time now, and with the player feedback, we have made the following changes to the hungriest Warframe: Grendel’s Nourish now mimics Titania’s Tribute buff selector. If you’re unfamiliar with Titania’s Tribute buff selector, you can tap the Ability to select a different buff, then hold the Ability to cast the selected effect. When consumed by Grendel, Sentients now have a max duration they can be consumed before popping out, on a timer that is affected by diminishing returns. This change was made to prevent Grendel from stopping mission progression where all Sentients must be exterminated for the mission to succeed. Grendel can now consume Grenades, because why not add a bit of spicy seasoning to your meal? Why: This change was to make power selection more consistent with other Warframes, as well as reduce the potential for exploiting missions with sentient threats by either removing them from play or locking down the mission. As for eating grenades? Well, why not? He’s a hungry boy. 8. Titania Changes & Fixes: Titania has seen a few changes in recent history, but there were a couple of additional quality-of-life modifications we wanted to make to bring her in line with other similar systems: Titania has a new Passive: Titania generates Health for herself and nearby Allies every time she casts an Ability. NOTE: The personal Titania Parkour Boost is staying, just the communal Trampoline isn't. Titania can now use Blink while in her Razorwing ability. We fixed an issue where casting Razorwing while in a specific Simarlacrum situation would result in a white screen. Why: Since Titania uses the same systems as Archwing in her Razorwing form, we wanted her abilities to match with what players are used to. The new Passive Ability was a replacement that we felt would make her more enticing to play, while also thematic. 9. Rakta Dark Dagger The passive bonus which grants Shields when attacking an enemy afflicted with the Radiation Status has been tweaked to work with Shield Gating. Now the bonus will only apply if you have shields active. Why: This is a balance pass after shield gating was introduced. With the new system, shields would tick in, defeating the new delay set by the Shield gate. This change simply makes sure you are getting the same buffs without abusing the new Shield system. 10. Scarlet Spear ETA We are still working away on the Update even with the initial work-from-home adaptation. As Mentioned in Devstream #140: “We are hoping to release Scarlet Spear soon, possibly next week, but the release date may slip depending on how quickly we can translate to work-from-home. It will come in March for sure [on PC], which week of March remains to be seen!'” Scarlet Spear is indeed launching next week on PC! Consoles soon! Please feel free to leave your feedback in this thread, but make sure to keep your feedback civil and constructive. Thank you!
  9. If you have an issue with a ban or you feel a moderator is acting out of guidelines, then please open a ticket with support with supporting evidence. You can open a ticket here: http://support.warframe.com Thank you.
  10. I think this thread has run it's course. Locking it up.
  11. Deferred Rendering Preview For the past several months we’ve mentioned that our engine is getting graphical upgrades. The time has come in this Mainline update to give you the option to preview Deferred Rendering! This will make Warframe look the best it’s ever looked - with better shadows, reflections, lighting responsiveness, and more! Why: Graphics Matter Too - we have team members who thrive on integrating the latest graphics improvements to our technology! Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!
  12. HDR Preview Players with a Graphics Card and Monitor that supports High Dynamic Range will be able to preview our new technology! Why: Warframe is a vibrant game - and including HDR support will allow those with the hardware to experience a new richness! Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!
  13. Kuva Lich Murmurs / Fixes Requiem Murmurs from failing a Kuva Lich Parazon stab will now again be shared with the entire squad! Why: If we take a trip down memory lane, we’ll arrive at The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5, where we fixed all players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad failed to kill their Kuva Lich. Our intentions to have the Kuva Lich tied exclusively to the respective player were genuine, but the feedback has shone light on what is a worthwhile feature for the Kuva Lich system given its pace towards success. We have bigger plans for connecting Liches to other Systems, but this change is the only one ready for Mainline! On that note, we do have a chunk of general Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes coming in this Mainline: Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes Added fancy new FX when Valence Fusion has been successfully completed! The Kuva Lich section of the Codex now has tabs for Active, Vanquished, Converted, and Traded Liches! Decreased the chances of Kuva Lich controlled sectors forcing an Exterminate situation to allow for more gamemode chances. Fixed only 1 Kuva weapon maintaining its innate bonus damage attribute and respective Kuva Lich name when claiming multiple Kuva weapons using the ‘Claim All’ button in the Foundry. This retroactively fixes the Kuva weapons that lost out on their innate bonus damage by giving them back their random buff. Unfortunately, the Kuva Lich name can’t be easily associated with the Kuva weapon, so these fixed weapons will have the default Kuva weapon name (Kuva Tonkor, Kuva Bramma, etc). Fixed an issue that would cause the Kuva Lich to slide when downed while doing a dodge. Fixed downed Kuva Lich still proceeding to break backs (which was removed in 27.1.0) in an invisible state. More fixes towards Kuva Liches with the “Ruse” ability not having the same Warframe Helmet on the clones if an alternate helmet is equipped upon Lich creation. Fixed the Kuva Lich button not appearing in the UI in the rare case where a Nightwave season is not active. Fixed small FX offset issues with the Kuva Bramma when reloading. Fixed being able to bypass the cooldown between scoped shots with the Kuva Quartakk and Quatz by scoping and unscoping between shots. Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!
  14. Grenade Markers Sometimes the devious enemies of Warframe decide they’d rather stay safely behind cover and throw explosive surprises at the Tenno instead of rushing in. They do this when you are stationary for long periods of time. Some time ago we added an audio warning so that thrown grenades would chirp or tick, but experience has shown that they are still easy to miss during the chaos of fighting. A visible HUD marker and a warning glow have been added to grenades that are thrown at you to give you a better chance to react. PLUS, you can now shoot the grenade before it explodes, allowing for increased tactical revenge! Why: More awareness on where Grenades are has been a longstanding community request to help the flow of battle. We are adding it to allow for more player tactical choice. Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!
×
×
  • Create New...