Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All I Want Is A Frame With A Buffing Ultimate.

TheGambler_BR

Unfortunately, this conflicts with the mainstream sentiment of "I want the new Warframe's ultimate to be a better nuke than all the previous Warframe ultimates".

This is true. I'm willing to bet that if DE ever did put in a Buffing Ultimate, a lot of people would throw hate around, call for a nerf, call for a rework, etc.

As a community, we're very bipolar.

"1 hit all die" skills are still good. Just make them less spammable but more powerful. 

Like let's say Rhino can only use stomp 1min after the previous stomp.

It deals high damage but the damage becomes less significant at higher levels.

Then comes the next idea.

Make warframes' ulti mix with each other to form devastating combos. E.g. Frost and Ember's ulti will combine to encase enemies in stone and OHKO them, therefore the ultis still behave like real ultis at higher levels and not just scratch heavies.

As I said before, 1 min before reuse and the timing of casting must be synchronized with perhaps 2 second allowance (therefore allowing teamwork to matter more, other than "stay close to the pod!")

The trend of "ultimates are get-out-of-jail-free cards", that turns them into massive room cleaners, is boring.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/98604-comprehensive-frost-prime-revisions-and-feedback-attempt-update-961/

^ My attempt at fixing Frost in general. Same, I'm getting tired of nukes; we need more ultimates with utility (like Sound Quake or the "Fragile" debuff in my version of a revised Avalanche). Disregard the suggestions about Snow Globe though, as revising the ability is quite controversial.