Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For After Necro

Batila_BG

well, i would love to see an all melee user (just can equip 3 melee weapons and powers based on that) and a gun user ( just can equip rifle / secondary / sniper - bow as a third) and powers based on that also.

imagine a warframe with supra, dual broncos and paris prime or lanka as a third weapon, and powers that gives ammo, more fire power or fire rate and an ulti thet revolves around that.

just an idea, i am kind of sick of all the power spawning new frames...

well, i would love to see an all melee user (just can equip 3 melee weapons and powers based on that) and a gun user ( just can equip rifle / secondary / sniper - bow as a third) and powers based on that also.

imagine a warframe with supra, dual broncos and paris prime or lanka as a third weapon, and powers that gives ammo, more fire power or fire rate and an ulti thet revolves around that.

just an idea, i am kind of sick of all the power spawning new frames...

Its a nice idea, but won't happen, in order to keep balance between all frames.

Also, how would this at all be implimented? Melee is not supposed to be a swap between weapon, but always accessable while using your guns.

This is the same for the gun frame. The fact it wouldn't have any melee would greatly reduce its effectiveness, especially if overcrowded, or against infestation.

Its a nice idea, but won't happen, in order to keep balance between all frames.

Also, how would this at all be implimented? Melee is not supposed to be a swap between weapon, but always accessable while using your guns.

This is the same for the gun frame. The fact it wouldn't have any melee would greatly reduce its effectiveness, especially if overcrowded, or against infestation.

as you swap regular weapons, you can change between the melee 1 & 2 and mouse button 1 to use it, and the "E" for the third one, thats easy to solve.

same for guns, the third one would be equiped with "E" and used with the mouse like regular ones, just can be polished but i dont see that a hard to solve.

as for efectiveness, is about the powers, rhino has is iron skin, why the melee warframe cant enter berserker mode as one of the powers and the gun has some ethereal mode, just like invisibility and dealing crits with guns but can be harmed?, remember also that cant be Op because you rely on ammo, the only problem i see as i write is if you run out of ammo what can happen, maybe a power to make an ammo dispenser, like vauban should had have?

i am just saying that will be a nice addition, you will need to have really good weapons (melee and guns) to be a powerful frame, not only spam ulti all the time.

is just an idea XD...

Something I don't think we've seen yet (correct me if I'm wrong) is an ability or abilities that involve charging them for more potent effects. Like a draining attack that uses up X energy per second, or a single target attack that can be charged for more damage, but more energy. A Warframe utilizing one or two things like this would be interesting to use I think.

Edited by SuSpence26

Awesomesauce. I've been waiting for Necro for ages. Could you give me an idea of what its abilities would be?

As of now I don't know what the developers actually have in mind for his abilities. All I know is that there will most likely be at least one skill involving the dead or the Infested virus perhaps. It's hard to say but we won't know for sure until a few weeks when Update 10 comes. There are a lot of cool topics on his possible set all over the place though. Check'm out!

I want any explosive warframe.  just a warframe decked out with grenade belt, shoulder mounted rocket pods, and other goodies.

Although vauban does have abilities that initiate with orbs, they arent grenades(though i think tesla's description does use the word grenade).  anything from a simple HE or Frag grenade, to cluster grenades, maybe elemental grenades(though this is bordering on overlapping existing warframes), maybe a mini rocket pod, hell even a deployable turret(though that could be a neat replacement for a sentinal).

Anyway, if i got this i would never use any other warframe even if it sucked.

Svarog - A Nanomachine-Wielding Crowd Control Warframe

The reason I chose the name is because Svarog is the slavic equivalent of Hephaestus, the greek god of the forge.

Svarog has an autoforge that produces nanomachines, commonly referred to as nanites for sake of simplicity. These nanomachines have various programs that can be sent through signals to the robots. They can assemble and disassemble, as well as produce more nanites by gathering materials. For the most part, the autoforge produces offensive nanomachines that can be used to debilitate opponents. They will often attack and cluster on the enemy's bodies, burrow into their skin and generate heat, which damages them as well as slows them down due to pain. The nanites are incredibly effective versus armored targets, as they will tear armor asunder fairly quickly.

1st ability ideas

Scourge - Emits an insidious cloud of nanites that erode enemies around Svarog, as well as crippling their ability to move. Slight DoT effect added. Deals additional damage to armored targets, and replenishes Svarog's health ever so slightly. Meant primarily as a defensive CC.

2nd ability ideas

Ensnare - Svarog's nanites create hyper-tensile fibers strung from various points in the map that slow enemies down, and harm those that attempt to move quickly through them. Ignores armor. Ensnare branches out from where the trap was cast. Ensnare gathers materials from damaged opponents' bodies and rejuvenates Svarog ever so slightly, in both energy, and in body.

3rd ability ideas

Seeking Construct - Deploys a hovering turret that has rapid fire moderate damage projectiles. Causes sentinel to temporarily disappear. Stays for a set duration and auto-attacks all enemies within range. Projectiles deal damage over time and slow enemies down. Upgrades increase shot damage, as well as produce more turrets at once, deploying up to 3 turrets. Costs 75 energy.

How it works: Svarog's autoforge gathers materials from nearby sources to create an automated turret that follows Svarog around. The autoforge will use Sentinel materials to construct the Ballista turret. The metals gathered by the autoforge that are compressed into projectile format are superheated by the nanites to deal additional damage over time. With subsequent program upgrades, the ballista can fire larger and more damaging projectiles. Has a fixed duration. After the program's duration has been run, the nanites will revert the Sentinel to its original state.

4th ability

Nanite Outbreak - Modifies a single target's molecular structure to become highly volatile and reactive. Upon expiration, the target explodes for the same amount of damage dealt to it. The more health/shields/durability an enemy has, the more powerful the explosion. The nanites begin to erode the target's health rapidly over time. The target will flail and run about as its skin feels like it's boiling at 200C. It is intended for crowd control. Radius increases with upgrades. Enemies caught within the death radius of the original target are also turned into living bombs, but the child bombs cannot create more living bombs upon death. 100 energy. It is less effective versus non-organic materials, but is highly effective vs. Grineer and Infested.

How it works: The auto-forge's Nanites invade the target's body and latch onto the vital organs, modifying them into ticking time bombs by changing the sugars and lipids in the body of the host to more volatile substances. The nanites themselves turn volatile and reactive within the host, programmed to explode violently when the host's neurological or mechanical processes stop firing. The remaining material left over from the explosion contain nanites that will still run the program. Should any of these enemies be caught within the blast radius, they will also be afflicted with the ever-vicious nanites.

I'd like to see some kind of female melee/stealth-focused frame. I mean, they usually alternate between female and male, so female's probably a given.

It's just that we have what, 6 out of 7 female frames that are pretty dedicated casters/support? All 7 depending on how you count Banshee?

It's sort of the reason I'm all for the Cat frame, since the way I see it, it's either that or a vaguely sexist interpretation of an Amazon-ninja. A cat would certainly be fitting...

Edited by Archwizard

A frame that is more "down to earth", with fighting abilities (ninja, knight, viking, whatever you want). And no wizard.

EDIT : Actually I had one in mind, but nobody seemed to appreciate it. It was a frame called "Manhattan" with nuclear fusion/fission" abilities, based on actual Human technologies. But with Nova, people thought it would be redundant.

Edited by matto