The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is this "special" glyph/display/decoration?

DLz47

Hi guys 🙂

As the title says, I have seen this blue hexagon glyph/display/decoration (I don't know what is it) in a video, but I don't know anything about it (where it came from, what's the meaning, etc..) and I'm not able to find info on goolge about it, so I'm asking to you: do you know what is it?

Thanks 🙂

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGIEVJBDBd1Ecf6u4LmK1

Edited by DLz47

Warframe0100.jpg&key=aab3b101fc8944e1889

partner glyphs they design or have a artist design for them. Earned by them giving them away in contests or for subbing to them or any number of reasons. Don't know who owns the one in your image as partners come and go and get updated images every once in awhile.

Edited by Firetempest

15 minutes ago, DLz47 said:

I don't think is something designed by a content creator, to me it looks more like something designed by DE, but i could be wrong.

Yes, all Partner have their owns glyph design, which they can give it away to anyone by the way the chose.

But the cipher-like one that you see is an Official Warframe Partners glyph, design by DE themselves for anyone that become partner.

Edited by kantapon

20 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

If you made a decent image, you could just reverse image search and likely find the creator.

Unfortunatelly that's the only decent image I was able to find, since I have seen that glyph in a video then I searched for it on google and that was the only result I got with the glyph I was looking for.

19 minutes ago, kantapon said:

Yes, all Partner have their owns glyph design, which they can give it away to anyone by the way the chose.

But the cipher-like one that you see is an Official Warframe Partners glyph, design by DE themselves for anyone that become partner.

Thanks! Then my guess was right! Really appriciate your help 🙂

Edited by DLz47

1 hour ago, Firetempest said:

Warframe0100.jpg&key=aab3b101fc8944e1889

partner glyphs they design or have a artist design for them. Earned by them giving them away in contests or for subbing to them or any number of reasons. Don't know who owns the one in your image as partners come and go and get updated images every once in awhile.

Do you have all of them? 

51 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Naw, that's just a image I found searching for glyphs. I think the one who took it has a big faq post on all the different partners but it hasn't been updated lately.

Because that's vary impressive. Some of those partners require you to jump through flaming hoops of subs, time, and random chance to get thier glyph. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Do you have all of them? 

I do.

Spoiler

81e59151a15577a412c32eccd8cd3bbf.jpg88379f32608c7abdb4beac9f131f117b.jpg

There are 221 Warframe Partner glyphs.
- DESRPG is not in the game anymore and is a Lotus Symbol
- I don't place login glyphs, TennoCon glyphs, GuardianCon2018, or the Cephalons Simaris TennoCon glyph.
Here it is as a Gif!

Edited by Voltage

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

I do.

Hide contents

- I don't place login glyphs, TennoCon glyphs, GuardianCon2018, or the Cephalons Simaris TennoCon glyph.
Here it is as a Gif!

You know, I can't say that I'm surprised but that is truly awe-inspiring. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-08-22 at 10:44 AM, Voltage said:

I do.

Reveal hidden contents

Here it is as a Gif!

Almost there too 😉