Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now that we have scaling daily login ressources rewards....

DreisterDino

Can we get just a little scaling in endless missions aswell?

I mean, just scale the rewards just a little bit like every 20 minutes.

- its not gonna get "OP" if you change the endo reward from 50 to 100 after 20 minutes, still it would be something

- add another 50 every 20 minutes. it still wont become the go-to Endo farm for example all of a sudden, still, it would feel like just a little reward

- on kuva suvivals, you could also add 50 kuva every 20 minutes per excavator

- its the same thing here, even after an hour you only get 350 kuva instead of 200 which isnt a lot, but still something to go for

- especially considering how high the rolling costs are, this wouldnt be too much for ask for

DE always said they are not a fan of scaling rewards kinda, but now they are doing it, which i appreciate.

But it would be really nice if the would add this mentality of rewarding the player just a little bit to actual gameplay elements,

not just the "log in - claim reward - log out" process.

Ps: Plz dont tell me "You can farm kuva with a cat and a ressource booster much better". I know that. Still, the cat is pure RNG and i shouldnt feel like i have to buy a booster with plat just to get a decent amount of kuva. I played a kuva survival before my booster ran out with a cat active, in 10 minutes i got 3200 kuva. thats not even enough for 1 roll. I completly stopped farming kuva and i am not gonna buy another ressource booster from the market because it is a total waste of a time with barely any results. I wasnt even farming kuva the last 2 weeks of my active booster because for the most, it didnt feel rewarding but like a slap in the face.

Also, one "argument" that i cannot really understand is that people say that "you cannot get a certain reward if you dont do super long runs". Thats not really true because you dont get something exclusive that you cannot get if you dont stay long, its just that the people who go a longer get a little more for that. Thats it, its not like you get a sigil or something for staying 3 hours that you couldnt get anywhere else, just a little more of what everybody else can get in several other missions aswell.

Edit: For me, that has to do something with showing that dedication to the game is appreciated.

If you show that appreciation to login in daily (even if they log out directly after it) thats fine.

But they could finally show that they also appreciate the players that dedicate themselves to actually playing the game 🙂

Edited by DreisterDino

25 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

DE always said they are not a fan of scaling rewards kinda, but now they are doing it, which i appreciate.

You're mixing contexts. Scaling based on some external factor like MR is fine. MR can be gained over time by playing the game at your own pace. Scaling based on long blocks of time aren't being looked at because it just is not a playstyle they want to encourage.

27 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

But they could finally show that they also appreciate the players that dedicate themselves to actually playing the game 🙂

This is an ugly look.

On defense and interception, I wouldn't mind, but the problem lies in survival, where we can't opt-out after each rotation, i.e., people being held hostage.

HOWEVER, I don't know if this would increase toxicity in the community, as in players PMing you sh*t for leaving defense/interception "early". People already get pretty upset if you leave defense on wave 5, let alone leave when the rewards scale.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

On defense and interception, I wouldn't mind, but the problem lies in survival, where we can't opt-out after each rotation, i.e., people being held hostage.

HOWEVER, I don't know if this would increase toxicity in the community, as in players PMing you sh*t for leaving defense/interception "early". People already get pretty upset if you leave defense on wave 5, let alone leave when the rewards scale.

Maybe this could be solved by making it so that people can join a team at any time they pleasure, before joining the team the player could be warned with the wave they are on and whether you wanna join this team or join a different lower wave team

DE doesn't want to incentivize or promote 20+ minute/wave/4-rotation so-on mission sessions. Their current existing design goal is for "bite-size" mission content that can be cleared in brief amounts of time without promoting too much in terms of 'endurance runs'.

8 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

This is not a healthy perspective on this topic. This honestly reads as though the only people who "actually play the game" are those who participate in an unintended form of game-play that DE themselves don't want to promote.

Edited by (XB1)RPColten