Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Co-op needs held accountable

dyewithasmile

this game is not cooperative and it claims to be. that needs to change. it allows for people whom need to be banned, to harrass in too many ways to count, and there is no recorse for accountability for players ... please have a list ... to be banned along with leechers; and at least spend 2 minitues balancing solo experience (mainly so the enemies arnt ALL auto aiming you around corners and too few when needed) or warning a player that dosnt select solo" that there are significant ways in which the others will 'get you' proceed at your own no trust!" !!!!!

Look soft forcing players out by augmenting there experience on the back end in the hopes that they leave is an opperation under a false premise ( troll only servers make it worse), when i as a player get reported for seeking recorse for the troll that harrassed me then the game has failed as "Co-op" just stop the promoting of it as such....

1 minute ago, dyewithasmile said:

when i as a player get reported for seeking recorse for the troll that harrassed me then the game has failed as "Co-op" just stop the promoting of it as such....

How does support report you?

If you are going to complain to people in-game what do you expect? If someone is behaving in an unacceptable manner (you have not said what people are doing, so...) you should be reporting them WITH evidence to support. 

3 minutes ago, dyewithasmile said:

and at least spend 2 minitues balancing solo experience (mainly so the enemies arnt ALL auto aiming you around corners and too few when needed) or warning a player that dosnt select solo" that there are significant ways in which the others will 'get you' proceed at your own no trust!" !!!!!

• The enemies do not appear to do that. You should try moving around a bit more. If you move, they are not accurate.
  • The warning for players that do not select "Solo" is just pathetic.