Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having issues with dojo.

Malkiur

Question

Hey guys! Was wondering if anybody would be able to help me here. I was trading with a couple people in my dojo, everything was fine. Someone invited me to their dojo, and all of a sudden I cannot see anybody in any dojo, they cannot see me and I cannot trade with anybody. No matter if they invite me or if I invite them. I analyzed the network, everything seems to be fine. I restarted the game a couple times, nothing was fixed. Anybody having the same problem or is there a fix to this?

Thanks a lot for any help! 🙂

9 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Malkiur said:

Hey guys! Was wondering if anybody would be able to help me here. I was trading with a couple people in my dojo, everything was fine. Someone invited me to their dojo, and all of a sudden I cannot see anybody in any dojo, they cannot see me and I cannot trade with anybody. No matter if they invite me or if I invite them. I analyzed the network, everything seems to be fine. I restarted the game a couple times, nothing was fixed. Anybody having the same problem or is there a fix to this?

Thanks a lot for any help! 🙂

It may be that you aren't on the same server and it doesn't umm sync you up? I had that problem months ago and that fixed it iirc

3 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

It may be that you aren't on the same server and it doesn't umm sync you up? I had that problem months ago and that fixed it iirc

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure, I traded with 2 players and haven't had any problems, couple minutes later I cannot see anybody and I managed to invite about 10 people to test this. Had to cancel all my trades. I do see other players in relays though. How did you fix it?

Edited by Malkiur

36 minutes ago, Malkiur said:

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure, I traded with 2 players and haven't had any problems, couple minutes later I cannot see anybody and I managed to invite about 10 people to test this. Had to cancel all my trades. I do see other players in relays though. How did you fix it?

log in and back out? I have actually had this problem before with no reason. We even tried Maroo's. Usually the other person's ping (or your ping probs) is the issue or just game latency or something. I don't know the inner workings of the game and such, so it would be difficult to speculate.

I'd report it to support, especially if it isn't going away. So either as a bug or a more priority character issue.

Oh, no that didn't work, I tried restarting the game a couple times and nothing. I'm gonna try again soon with a friend and see if it fixed. If not I'll ask the support as you suggested. Thanks a lot for the help! 🙂