Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unable to pause in Solo mode

Julian_Skies

At times I am unable to pause in solo mode. Can still enter the menu screen but it will continue running the game as if I was in non-solo.

This appears to happen after running a public match, afterwards I will no longer pause when opening the menu in solo mode. Noticed it after the 23.5 patch.

3 hours ago, Julian_Skies said:

At times I am unable to pause in solo mode. Can still enter the menu screen but it will continue running the game as if I was in non-solo.

This appears to happen after running a public match, afterwards I will no longer pause when opening the menu in solo mode. Noticed it after the 23.5 patch.

Seen a few other reports of this. Try switching to public and back again and see if that helps. It is definitely linked to switching out of solo mode as I haven't since the update dropped and I have no issues pausing.

43 minutes ago, Shalath said:

Seen a few other reports of this. Try switching to public and back again and see if that helps. It is definitely linked to switching out of solo mode as I haven't since the update dropped and I have no issues pausing.

Yeah, I had posted in one of those other threads but figured it needed to go in the proper Bugs section.

And that does not, in fact, resolve the issue as I tried it already. Only restarting the client does.

I have found the same issue. I was doing the spy sortie mission from yesterday in solo mode and going to the menu didn't pause the game.

This seem to be happening for some people and not for others, which makes difficult to "test".

Doing a quick search this also was talked about here and here. There are also reports in reddit here and here.

Hope it gets fixed :p.

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, Shalath said:

I have try, but it wont work. Only work is Start game>do mission>abort mission>close game.

But just now I try is restart game direct play in public and I do solo then the pause cannot work.