Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pause in solo is not work anymore.

NeoJupiter

3 minutes ago, NeoJupiter said:

After the Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 in solo mod the pause is not longer work anymore.

Did any one get this problem? or only me?

Thank.

Are you on PoE/relay/Cetus?

• it does not work on these nodes.

Are you sure it is set to solo?

Hi, thank for reply.

Nope, I just do normal mission at Earth, Tikal.

I am 100% sure I put at Solo mode. I have try many times and I have restart the game but those mob still can atk me after I pause.

*Edit: now the solo pause is working again.  

Edited by NeoJupiter
update

8 hours ago, NeoJupiter said:

*Edit: now the solo pause is working again.  

Did it randomly fix for you?

I've been having the same issue since the update -- definitely in solo mode, running regular nodes (not the Plains or anything).

I am having this issue now too. I am currently in a SOLO Void Ani survival neo fissure, and I can't pause the game to take a break 😞 . I only play SOLO rather than Invite Only because sometimes I need to pause the game and step away from my computer for other things. I do solo void survival fissures pretty often and I'm pretty sure this has happened to me before.

Edit: When I was in the same instance of the game, SOLO was unpausable even after leaving the mission and reselecting the node. Exiting the game and restarting fixed the issue for me. Restarting seems to fix a lot of issues that I've run in to, such as not being able to copy+paste into chat or being stuck in a loading screen.

Edited by AU5T1N

9 hours ago, RaXcaL said:

I'm having the same issue right now. Can't pause while solo-ing in a mission I previously could.

Today morning I have try, cannot pause in solo.  Like AU5T1N said restart the game is work. But I hope DE fix this problem. == this problem very annoy, need open the game then go inside the game then abort mission then close game. Seriously? now my Mission Quit rate is rising! ==  

I hope this is a bug... i really hate that i can't just play when it's convenient with the pause feature... if it's not a bug i might just quit the game altogether, i can't devote time to something that won't let me pause in solo

On 2018-08-24 at 6:34 PM, NeoJupiter said:

After the Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 in solo mod the pause is not longer work anymore.

Did any one get this problem? or only me?

Thank.

I have the same issue and it got me killed in a Nightmare Survival in the Void. I forces me to keep Attention to the game instead of AFKing after i pause the game in Solo which i don't like.

same issue for me too first saw it when did  a ODD and tried other places same thing, and it is happened AFTER i did the Revenant quest was fine before i did it today! please DE please fix this 🙂 

Also think this should be in the bugs reporting section? 

Edited by QuinnZar

I can't say with absolute certainty, but my testing on this bug shows that if I start up the game fresh and go into a solo mission, the game will pause. However, as soon as I play in a group, it will no longer pause even when set to solo. The pause will stay broken until I quit the game completely and restart.

I am not a coder, but I'm guessing that the "pausable" flag isn't getting updated when you go back to solo mode. Or something like that anyway.