Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Build

Rekon

Question

Oh Haaai there guys, I'm looking for a Volt build, since I wanted to pick him up again, so please post some good mods that may work great with him, and also, is it worth getting overload for him? I remember there was a topic before with a build for him saying that overload is not a really good choice.

10 answers to this question

I call my Volt build waiting. Currently he's one of the worst frames.

I don't care if he is one of the worst frames, I asked for a build, if you are not going to suggest me a build then stop posting in this topic.

Edited by Rekon

Potato'd

For regular missions go for:

-abilities: shock and speed is all you need but the ulti can be quite handy of course.

-Mods : quick rest, marathon, rush, continuity, shields, streamline/flow, constitution.

This will allow you to move fast and just abuse melee. Use shock to stun when you have too many enemies. Great foor looting, exploring and helping the team move faster in big phobos maps. Also when you use speed, enemies have a hard time engaging you, giving you a huge advantage. You can also rush through the missions ofc if that's your thing.

For defense :

-abilities : shock, electric shield, overload.

-Mods: Focus, Continuity, Stretch, Shields, health, Flow, streamline.

Those are two quick builds i can think of, haven't potatoed mine yet, so hard to tell you what levels you should bring each mod to.

But you get the main idea ;)

This is my build.

Maxed Energy Sphion for my Aura mod.

Redirection and Vitality as maxed as it can be.

Fortitude for some Shield regain

Continuity to make speed and elc. Shield last longer

Focused maxed because additional damage is nice on lower levels

Streamlined nearly maxed because if you max it you'll end up wasting some energy points that will pointlessly stick around.

As for abilities I maxed all of them but Overload which I have nearly maxed because I find the AoE damage 4's to be extreamly boring but usefully some times.

Tip: Do not underestimate Elc. Shield because it adds 50% and removes damage fall of on the shotguns and the Flux rifle and removing the bullet travel time on Energy weapons can be extremely useful once you get to use it frequently.

This is my build.

Streamlined nearly maxed because if you max it you'll end up wasting some energy points that will pointlessly stick around.

As for abilities I maxed all of them but Overload which I have nearly maxed because I find the AoE damage 4's to be extreamly boring but usefully some times.

Tip: Do not underestimate Elc. Shield because it adds 50% and removes damage fall of on the shotguns and the Flux rifle and removing the bullet travel time on Energy weapons can be extremely useful once you get to use it frequently.

This is my build.

I use it most of the time for my Dera and Vasto, I'm waiting to get flux rifle in the meantime 

Do NOT use Overload with maxxed +duration mods on non-corpus missions.

You will die. You'll be standing there for like 30 seconds unable to move in some high tech areas :S

Electric Shield is king for defense missions, it makes some weapons that arent into hitscan, makes them armor ignore, and adds a 50% elec damage bonus on top that can stun enemies, while shielding you from damage.