Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek on the Plains?

Mikhael222

Some way, somehow, I think it would be cool to battle Vay Hek on the Plains of Eidolon at some point.  Maybe a Vay Hek battle with scores of Grineer troops.  Similar to Law of Retribution, but bigger and more intense.

Credit goes to my friend LordMidnightX for this idea, but he got preoccupied with other things tonight, and I wanted to share it before forgetting :P 

The game needs more boss fights, and I mean the type of the "old fashioned" ones we see in many (if not most) of video games.

Someone to keep shooting at, while avoiding their fire. I think it would do good to this game if they actually introduced a bullet-spongy kind of boss. Vay Hek could be that one, he perfectly fits the Plains anyway, and he can appear with a host of Ghouls or what-not. Maybe even some Elite Mega-Ghouls.

17 hours ago, Mikhael222 said:

Similar to Law of Retribution, but bigger and more intense.

It would be limited to 4 players, though. Would likely need to cull the entire Plains to spawn tons of enemies, as well. Would this just end up being attempted by the same number of people who played Trials?

Without more details this is barely anything approaching feedback.