The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strunwraith Is Not A Skin

geninrising

The Braton has a Prime, so it's possible the Corpus got the BPs for B.Prime and figured out how to make a standard Braton. Supposedly, Primes are the original version, so... meh.

Well, yeah.  Obviously the Braton Prime isn't a Corpus weapon.  I visualize the Bratons (non-Prime) and Snipetrons as being Corpus-made, but not used by the Corpus anymore because they are "outdated" or something to that effect.

Bratons and Snipetrons are Corpus. They are old guns the Corpus used to use until their newer energy weapons obsoleted them. The Bratons where sold in bulk and the Snipetrons where captured by the Lotus before they where destroyed.

However, there is one Tenno Vandal, the Lato. That may have been a mistake though since that was closed Beta.

Bratons and Snipetrons are Corpus. They are old guns the Corpus used to use until their newer energy weapons obsoleted them. The Bratons where sold in bulk and the Snipetrons where captured by the Lotus before they where destroyed.

However, there is one Tenno Vandal, the Lato. That may have been a mistake though since that was closed Beta.

Vandals just seem like customized versions of typical Tenno weapons with a Lotus design given to special soldiers or veteran soldiers. I don't think it specifically needs to be Corpus, just that two of the most basic Tenno weapons in the game have Corpus roots.

"Vandal" doesn't imply a specific manufacturer.  Just a variant of a particular weapon.

Edited by Apsalus

And people are going to complain when they do not get the chance to acquire the Strun Wraith and complain some more when they find out it is an exclusive like the Vandal.

Unfortunately it is a Strun and it would need to be something really special for me to want to use it besides taking it in to lobbies as a swag brag weapon.

there has been no edit to DEMegans post so no it was not people just assumed, and you know what they say about assuming.

PrickleyPete cleared this up due to all the people claiming it was a skin before any actual info had been released to stop all the flaming. Gosh sorry i was the first one to actually READ the dmn forum post without making assumptions. The reason I created this post is because I am angry about all the assumptions people make in these forums CONSTANTLY. When drops get messed up: DE is doing this on purpose. When a glitch occurs that is unforseen: DE doesn't care about fixing things. When a frame gets changed: DE does not know what they are doing, this is soo wrong. Well understand this. EVERY SINGLE TIME you people state these things YOU are wrong. To those that provide actual constructive feedback <3 To those that just flame and complain or assume they know what is going on when they do not in fact work for DE please uninstall warframe as this community has no need for ignorance.

Edit: TY tsubasakuroi for linking the post of PrickleyPete I was having a problem figuring out how to link the post itself and by the time i figured it out you had posted here, again ty

Actually the Strun Wraith was initially announced as a skin by DEMegan. DEMegans post was later edited. See page 7 of the event thread for evidence before you start challenging the community and telling them they were wrong when initially, before it was edited they were not.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/100322-survival-weekend/page-7

Edited by Lifeshield

3k moar mastery points, cool color scheme (seems a bit Valve-ey though), do want!

Hoping for: bigger ammo capacity, one more polarity slot, faster reload, higher crit rate and most importantly....a better, more menacing firing sound because the current Strun sound is horrible.

Yay! Another reason to make me hate potatoing and/or forma-ing anything at all!

Best part is it's not a Tenno weapon, so now every weapon could have a Wraith version.

Actually I think the Strun shotgun along with the Boar are tenno weapons.Think they just forgot to update non desert camo troopers with the Sobek.