Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why were raids removed...?

OH_GOD_NOTTHISGUY

Too much maintenance, too many bugs and not enough return for all the effort, whit only a tiny fanbase of hardcore players.

Now the arcanes from both raids are awailable in the Eidolon fights in the Plains of Eidolon on Earth, much more accessible for everyone.

On 2018-08-31 at 5:07 PM, Ikusias said:

Too much maintenance, too many bugs and not enough return for all the effort, whit only a tiny fanbase of hardcore players.

Now the arcanes from both raids are awailable in the Eidolon fights in the Plains of Eidolon on Earth, much more accessible for everyone.

Fingers crossed for new raids with epic new bosses in them.

Hoping for a Cthulhoid monster big enough that you have to use an archwing to see its face

12 hours ago, (PS4)Private_Ventures said:

Fingers crossed for new raids with epic new bosses in them.

Hoping for a Cthulhoid monster big enough that you have to use an archwing to see its face

I'd settle for custom tiles that are designed in such a way that nuking is impractical.

Like multiple simultaneous objectives that are farther apart than the typical nuke radius. Can't nuke something if it's out of range.

Although epic boss fights are always good.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

I'd settle for custom tiles that are designed in such a way that nuking is impractical.

Like multiple simultaneous objectives that are farther apart than the typical nuke radius. Can't nuke something if it's out of range.

Although epic boss fights are always good.

I'd like that, or a mission that forces the eight-man team to split into two squads of four and still coordinate themselves across the map.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Private_Ventures said:

I'd like that, or a mission that forces the eight-man team to split into two squads of four and still coordinate themselves across the map.

That'd work better for it, since I imagine a with enough objectives far enough apart to keep a whole 8-man squad from easily nuking literally everything might get a little massive :tongue:

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

That'd work better for it, since I imagine a with enough objectives far enough apart to keep a whole 8-man squad from easily nuking literally everything might get a little massive :tongue:

Unless it was some kind of PoE based raid. That'd be kind of cool, if they made an underground cave dungeon sort of thing.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Private_Ventures said:

Unless it was some kind of PoE based raid. That'd be kind of cool, if they made an underground cave dungeon sort of thing.

To be honest, I wouldn't be upset if they used the Landscapes for this sometime.