Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survive Or Die ? Luck Or Die More Like!

zumbledum

so we just have to hope the game bothers to spawn enough enemies with enough lucky drop rolls for 20 minutes? 

yeah not sure if you have a QA team but some people might be cashing checks they are not earning.

im gonna be skipping this one.

Yeah the enemies aren't the issue

The Oxygen drops are, there is very little you can do to replenish you life support bar and it ticks away so face that unless you get a cluster of them getting one does nothing but stall it for all of two seconds.

The enemies are more restrained then Defense/ Mdef.

For a mode where the enemies are trying to overwhelm you... ehh

Edited by FrostWolf

so we just have to hope the game bothers to spawn enough enemies with enough lucky drop rolls for 20 minutes? 

yeah not sure if you have a QA team but some people might be cashing checks they are not earning.

im gonna be skipping this one.

Bitter AND jumping to conclusions? Why are you still playing this game at all?

PsychedelicSnake, on 30 Aug 2013 - 1:00 PM, said:

Kill fast, kill frequently. I've had personally had no problems as long as I did this.

Had a full group of experienced players and we got to 13 minutes and then 10minutes the second time, 2 novas a saryn and rhino, so no problems killing fast. It's all luck for the oxygen drops not to mention the slow spawn rate, it couldn't keep up with how fast we were killing them.

Bitter AND jumping to conclusions? Why are you still playing this game at all?

disappointed after trying it out actually. and im not anymore or this weekend anyway.

and as for the kill fast thats great if teh game spawns mobs , which appears to be luck based as the last game where we had a clear 30 second gap of nothing to kill that ended up loosing us the game goes to show.

Ugh, I'm sorry ? The survive part is obviously there, since without getting the oxygen you die. Roam around the map, check spawn points, don't just stand still in the middle waiting for a pack of 20 enemies to go to you right of the bat. 

If there wasn't this oxygen condition people would just go to some place unreachable for enemies and they'd get the 20 minutes without any effort so... You'll have to adjust and try harder.

Ugh, I'm sorry ? The survive part is obviously there, since without getting the oxygen you die. Roam around the map, check spawn points, don't just stand still in the middle waiting for a pack of 20 enemies to go to you right of the bat. 

That's exactly what my squad did.  We were spread out, killing mobs and gathering oxygen as soon as they dropped, but 11 minutes down the line RNG condemned us and we ran out because they simply didn't drop fast or often enough.

Luck-based survival, does not a good survival mode make.

Edited by Katakuna

lol this event is just $&*&*#(%&, event based on RNG is dumb

no matter what frame you playing unless you are lucky and RNG drops enough oxygen you are screwed

tried 4 times so far there is nothing that could dmg me, everything dies seconds after its spawned even tried not to open the tanks Lotus drops and wait till last seconds,doesn't matter... there is no tactics its pure RNG

just a crap

GL everyone

If there wasn't this oxygen condition people would just go to some place unreachable for enemies and they'd get the 20 minutes without any effort so... You'll have to adjust and try harder.

Explain how in solo I can get to 13 minutes but in a team of 4 all spread out we barely get past 7 minutes.

Honestly, I can clear 4 waves of mobs and get 1 O2 pack total, Which bumps up the life support like 4%.

When we sat still for 2 minutes at a time without a single enemy spawning, I knew it was nothing but luck. Every team composition out there doesn't change a thing, as getting to 10 minutes seems to be impossible without the luck of a god.

That's exactly what my squad did.  We were spread out, killing mobs and gathering oxygen as soon as they dropped, but 11 minutes down the line RNG condemned us and we ran out because they simply didn't drop fast or often enough.

Luck-based survival, does not a good survival mode make.

Pretty much I made 12 minutes solo and only lost due to three or four waves not dropping any oxygen tanks

that's what i did. stand in the middile of the map while using Mag w max stretch pull.

easily get to 10min+