Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boarding torpedo's.

Wolfways

Question

I've been trying to do an invasion but there's a problem with a certain room that keeps popping up and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or that room is badly broken.

I've had to quit out of the mission twice (Exterminate and Sabotage) because I get to a room with a turnstile and (3?) boarding torpedo's, The first time I can't find anything to do after moving the turnstile (which seems very glitchy as it wouldn't stay on the left).

The second time when I entered I saw a torpedo move forward, and then there's nothing to do again.

Am I missing something?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

After you activate the console the platform should move to the right, after that head into the right torpedo/capsule thing and press the console inside it, this will close the capsule and send you to the next part of the level.

The platform was already to the right when I get there. It seemed to have difficulty staying to the left when I activated it.

But either way there is no torpedo to get into.

I've used boarding torpedo's a few times so I know how to use them, but in this room there's just nothing to use.

35 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

I have been playing for 3 months and have finished the War Within and only have like a handful of nodes still locked on the star chart and I have no idea what you’re talking about...?  What planet are these torpedoes on??

Do you mean what are boarding torpedo's or what room am I talking about?

Sometimes you see the torpedo's (look like big bullets) sticking out of walls in grineer missions. If you go in them and use the console you get "fired" to another map to continue on your mission.

The particular room I'm talking about I've never seen before today. It was in an invasion but I don't remember the planet. It is a room with big pipes on the floor leading into it and there's a console and boarding torpedo's ready to be fired (apparently), but there were no torpedo's in my first mission and only one unusable one in the second mission. Both times I had no option but to abandon the mission.

Yeah, the boarding tubes have a good chance to glitch out. They work -most- times, but I've had more than my share of them glitching.

I think it has something to do with going "off the map" and the system thinking you're falling into one of the drop down points (no idea what to call the places where you drop down, and screen goes black to respawn you above). Same thing happens if you try to Void Dash over a chasm and go back to your warframe before your Operator's feet touch the ground on the other side (punishment for being faster on the keys than the server can process, lmao).

The system is buggy on drop downs. DE should remove them and put in hard floors and ceilings, or just the old "invisible fence".