Staza Limbo

MrJeerry

Mój pomysł na Stazę Limbo - Naciśnięcie przycisku spowoduję zmianę stazy na zatrzymującą i nie zatrzymującą pocisków, przytrzymanie przycisku używa umiejętność.

Podobnie jak Ivara (wybór strzały) i Vauban (wybór pułapki), Limbo mógłby kontrolować czy zatrzymywać nadlatujące pociski czy nie.

Dałoby to odrobinę świeżości i kontroli nad rozgrywką dla gracza. Co myślicie?

Edited by MrJeerry

According to some google translate shenanigans, it seems to be something about Limbo and stasis. Figured out this was polish, checked what Staza meant, and yeah. Further, and therefore less precise - Google translations produce something about toggling Stasis's effects on bullets. Which, no, the changes were made for a reason. An augment for Stasis that returns stopped bullets to Limbo only is pretty much the most we need.

Also, and more importantly, https://forums.warframe.com/forum/238-polski/

My apologies for posting this on the wrong forum, I could've sworn it was switched to polish when I was writing it.

Either way, you're right Loza03 - I was hoping they could bring back the Stasis bullet-stoping ability. I miss it greatly and think it would be a good ideaa to bring it back, even in (as you've suggested allready) an augment.

I will try to improve with the next post I'll make in the future. Sorry for all the trouble.

Also, I translated the text below, to prevent all further missunderstandings:

My idea for Limbo Stasis - Pressing the button will toggle the bullet-stoping ON/OFF while holding it will apply the effect (simmilar to Ivara's arrows and Vauban traps)

It would grand a bit of freshness and more control for the player, what do you think, is it a good idea?

Edited by MrJeerry
Added more context.

• 1 month later...