Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Lighting on PS4. Lesser version?

(PSN)ACEKarma91

Hi, this is my first post on the forums and I'm really not sure where to put this because I'm not sure if this is a bug or graphical limitations of the PS4.

Basically, I've been working extremely hard on my clan's dojo for the past couple days. And I was looking on YouTube at some PC dojos for some inspiration, and I noticed some pretty extreme differences in the way lighting works.

Particularly with accent lighting creating beautiful, foggy "cones" of light on PC, whereas on PS4, the lighting color changes - but there are no "cones". Also, decorations such as the ramuh light pillar and orokin wall lights "glow", but they aren't actually a light source. I would like to know if this is a bug, or something more intentional such as the PS4 not having a dynamic lighting option. I know it's a "small" problem, but it makes me feel as though I'm wasting my time because my dojo will never be lit as beautifully as the ones on PC.

I sincerely wish I could post screenshots but my phone's data speed has been cut for the month so there's no way.

• 4 weeks later...

lighting does seem a bit off on ps4 ^^ i have another problem in my dojo, ive been moving rooms around and rebuilding but ive hit a wall because theres a room i cant delete, for some reason it says "could not queue componant for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components: remove those components first.".......but the room is entirely empty ^^

i cant continue with the dojo until it lets me remove the room, ive checked everywhere there are no other decorations in the room plz help.

• 2 weeks later...