Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

augments

LupoDWolf

Whether its in their interest to limit capacity on warframes or hard to implement I forget which one they said, but it would be interesting to add 2 more regular slots so warframes can fit 10. Or even better they should add a single augment slot that needs to be unlocked with exilus. The obvious problems would be warframes doing too much at once, and being too powerful.

8 minutes ago, VarianStark said:

Whether its in their interest to limit capacity on warframes or hard to implement I forget which one they said, but it would be interesting to add 2 more regular slots so warframes can fit 10. Or even better they should add a single augment slot that needs to be unlocked with exilus. The obvious problems would be warframes doing too much at once, and being too powerful.

they could lock to the augment slot only,so it would be limited

Kinda defeats the purpose of the mod system if the DEvs just keep adding new slots for unique mods instead of requiring the player to sacrifice some stats in exchange for the potential power said mods have to offer.

I think the real issue is that a good chunk of augment mods just aren't substantial enough to warrant slotting in place of the vanilla mods.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

19 minutes ago, Paradoxbomb said:

Kinda defeats the purpose of the mod system if the DEvs just keep adding new slots for unique mods instead of requiring the player to sacrifice some stats in exchange for the potential power said mods have to offer.

I think the real issue is that a good chunk of augment mods just aren't substantial enough to warrant slotting in place of the vanilla mods.

not at all, specially if you  take in consideration the ones that can go in the exilus slot 
that could help to start make then more useful ( like the hysteria one, it so bad comparing the ones for Wu and Exca, the closes in function and all) 

Edited by LupoDWolf

41 minutes ago, Paradoxbomb said:

What is also important to note is the augments are not meant to be just another Best In Slot mod yet some augments are just that like chromatic blade and despoil. When an augment achieves the status of BIS it's no longer a "hey this could be good" but turns into "this mod is must have" which ruins the whole system.