Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to improve Nezha even further

Sceles

Change the places of his bouncing throw and piercing throw so that piercing is regular and bouncing is charged. Then remove the ability to teleport from bouncing throw and make it punch through terrain.

So by using Blazing Chakram without charging you would throw the piercing chakram that would function as it does currently, and by charging you would throw the bouncing chakram and it would bounce between enemies as it does currently, but it would also get to targets that are blocked by walls and other obstacles and it couldn't be teleported to.

This would prevent all the teleport related screw ups and would let him deal some skill damage even when there's no space.

Edited by Sceles

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

An even easier idea would be to simply make the second press teleport you to where you aim while consuming a chakram.

No need to mix up skills, make additions and such.

I think the fact that you teleport to the chakram and not to just any random location is an important part of the skill and taking that away would make him less interesting.

Anyway, this is not why I made this thread. I mean, I did not create it because I have issues with how he teleports. I do have slight issues with that also, but my main point was to improve his Blazing Chakram, to help it function like it's supposed to. I'm talking about its damage dealing capabilities and its awesome new synergy with Divine Spears. These are currently kind of going to waste. It's still useful for boosting damage and for occasional movement. This just does not seem like all it's intended to do.

20 minutes ago, Sceles said:

I think the fact that you teleport to the chakram and not to just any random location is an important part of the skill and taking that away would make him less interesting.

Anyway, this is not why I made this thread. I mean, I did not create it because I have issues with how he teleports. I do have slight issues with that also, but my main point was to improve his Blazing Chakram, to help it function like it's supposed to. I'm talking about its damage dealing capabilities and its awesome new synergy with Divine Spears. These are currently kind of going to waste. It's still useful for boosting damage and for occasional movement. This just does not seem like all it's intended to do.

Ohh sorry, i thought the main point was to remove the teleport function and i tried to improve on that.