Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mixer dies instantly

SpycrabSurprise

42 minutes ago, SpycrabSurprise said:

I'm getting really sick of the bullS#&$ that is the toxin mixer terminal going from full to dead in under a second by the flameblades. SOMETHING must be wrong, seeing as I don't get one-shot by them, but it does.

I don't know if it's bugged, but all three of the starter frames can easily prevent the enemies from getting near enough to do anything. Get a squad or a veteran who can keep the enemies away.

Shouldn't be too much of an issue. Try posting this in players helping players.

Posting a video from a previous Plaguestar that I feel shows this glitch in action pretty well. 

(I've personally also had them oneshot the mixer while frozen by augmented Frost bubble before in previous Plaguestars so there's nothing stopping them from just teleporting and instant gibbing the mixer in a single action from 50m+ away.)

Edit: I was thinking it was just one mob doing it and mixed up Predators and Flameblades.  Well, turns out both can oneshot it.

Predator:

Flameblade:

Edit:
Now Sheev! Yay...

Edited by Ailyene
Adding Sheev kill

I'm not sure if it's deliberate tuning or a bug, but as mentioned above, some enemies can deal absolutely massive to the console, even one-shot it in certain cases. For some reason, this issue still hasn't been fixed, even though this has existed since PoE launched. If it's a bug, it should be addressed, and if it's intended, it's a terrible piece of balancing whose sole consequence has been random, confusing bounty failures. It should not exist.