Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Survival

RedDirtTrooper

I actually enjoyed infested survival quite a bit, after the hotfix so I was looking forward to corpus survival when I logged in today. Then I actually played it. I may be alone here, but where infested had too few oxygen drops before the hotfix I now can't help feeling that corpus have way too many. I hit 30 minutes in a pug without even trying, and then it just dragged on from there, at 95% or higher oxygen the entire time without using any of the big pods. It was more frustrating getting my team to STOP picking up oxygen so we could leave than it was to progress. Not playing any more of it, that's for sure.

So anybody else feel the same? I had fun doing PUG runs, helping new players get to the 20 minute mark, and then taking my loot and finding another game with the infested version, but the corpus version just drags on too long. Great for the people on the leaderboards, not so great for those of us with no interest in doing a single mission for more than two hours.

So anybody else feel the same?

Was going to wait for my clan mates for today's run but after reading your post launched the mission in solo...

7 minutes with only one used supply drop (and that cause i was too lazy to run for regular drops from enemies). After infested looks really easy mode. Now I'm positive about the chances of getting that shotgun for 20 minutes just on my own. With clan mates it will be kinda unending mission O_o

I was pleasantly surprised with how the two survivals compare to each other. Since the Infested can be kited forever they made them drop less O2 so you frantically kill them in close quarters to try and extend the timer. The Corpus drop O2 far more often but are also far more deadly. I found myself deliberately avoiding O2 so we could end before we all died. I'm interested in how the Grineer will work in this.

I was pleasantly surprised with how the two survivals compare to each other. Since the Infested can be kited forever they made them drop less O2 so you frantically kill them in close quarters to try and extend the timer. The Corpus drop O2 far more often but are also far more deadly. I found myself deliberately avoiding O2 so we could end before we all died. I'm interested in how the Grineer will work in this.

At this rate every kill would be an O2 drop. Your Warframes start feeling funny and then trip into stuff.

You guys kidding? At 100-110 minutes in, they start getting really scarce. If you don't get to at least 100 minutes, you need to step it up.

Less than 20 people I think have gotten to 100+ minutes atm so I guess 99,99% of all players suck then.

I got to >2 hours and we were still the 78th ranked group. People have over 4 hours now.

Well the list changes, when I last looked at the list that was not the case. Corpus survival is much easier so the list has changed a lot in the last 8 hours or so since I last looked at it I would guess.

I guess before this even is over what you just said won't be accurate anymore either.

Edited by Mikki79

I actually enjoyed infested survival quite a bit, after the hotfix so I was looking forward to corpus survival when I logged in today. Then I actually played it. I may be alone here, but where infested had too few oxygen drops before the hotfix I now can't help feeling that corpus have way too many. I hit 30 minutes in a pug without even trying, and then it just dragged on from there, at 95% or higher oxygen the entire time without using any of the big pods. It was more frustrating getting my team to STOP picking up oxygen so we could leave than it was to progress. Not playing any more of it, that's for sure.

So anybody else feel the same? I had fun doing PUG runs, helping new players get to the 20 minute mark, and then taking my loot and finding another game with the infested version, but the corpus version just drags on too long. Great for the people on the leaderboards, not so great for those of us with no interest in doing a single mission for more than two hours.

Tons Morpics hagha