Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reactor / Catalyst Invasions are "gone" too fast

RG870

I just tried to to the last Orokin Catalyst Invasion. When I entered the first mission the "pool" was at ~24%. After finishing the Sabotage mission (~5min) the Invasion was gone. Why is the "pool" for those Invasions so pathetically small? If you don't start the "journey" of 3 missions way over 80% there is no point in starting at all if you won't get your reward in the end.

That cant be the case. It was like that and worse when invasions were just introduced, like 3 years ago. Back then if you didnt start potato invasion right when it started - you might as well not even try it. Nowdays it stays for much longer, i completed multiple that were under 20-30%. It just cant go away as fast as 25% in 5 minutes. Either you are confused with your numbers, sir, or you posting it from 2015.

Edited by Sormaran

In all honesty I find it losing 24% in 5 mins as pretty unlikely.... on similar catalyst/forma, I've managed to do 3 missions, including sabotage, easily when it's under 10%, the only time it's an issue is if it's defence or invasion but even that isn't as hard now as it's been shortened.