Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Prime When?

Im_a_Turtle

On 2018-09-28 at 4:24 AM, WhiteMarker said:

DE said that every frame will get a prime.
And these 3 are not outstandingly strong comared to other frames that already got a prime.

On 2018-09-28 at 4:17 AM, DerGreif2 said:

I dont think that Mesa, Octavia or Nidus will get a Prime skin in the future. They are different than other frames in terms how to get them and in terms of power level. If they would get a prime version they all should be locked behind MR 8 or 10 at least and the most parts sould be rare.

We had this discussion already when it was Limbo Prime's turn, then again for Chroma Prime.  ("Oh noes, he is a quest frame!  DE needs to lock him behind crazy restrictions!"  Except that they totally didn't, they drop from normal Relics just like every other Prime.)  And Mesa isn't even a quest frame, her parts are very *high* drop chance rewards from fighting Infested Alad V.  The only difficult thing about getting normal Mesa is jumping through the hoops to slap Infested Alad in the face.

On 2018-09-28 at 6:24 AM, WhiteMarker said:

DE said that every frame will get a prime.
And these 3 are not outstandingly strong comared to other frames that already got a prime.

Uh...Ocatavia and Mesa are 2 of the strongest frames in game right now.  And with Octavia, she is pretty far in front of everyone else. 

I'm just saying

1 minute ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Uh...Ocatavia and Mesa are 2 of the strongest frames in game right now.  And with Octavia, she is pretty far in front of everyone else. 

I'm just saying

Yes the octavia is pretty good in UK the vRS was pretty popular among police.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I'm just saying

um no I main Mesa but khora beats her by far in terms of power can last twice as long in arbitration on khora with out thinking about where need to be or what to avoid than on mesa.  not that cant do decent arbitration runs with mesa its just easier on khora