Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"the Ships Cyrogenics Core Has Malfunctioned"

DoctorBones

I don't understand why corprus and Grineer are just so chill when there ship is like half-frozen. Then when the ship is on fire they freaking flip and run around.

When the ammo storage blew up/ship is udner attack: "Hey the ship is on fire! Everyone look for the Tenno and run around!"

When the cyro core is broke: "Our ship is half frozen, but we'll just leave the cyrogenics core broken and walk around like nothing is wrong."

Genius Grineer and Corprus.

I don't understand why corprus and Grineer are just so chill when there ship is like half-frozen. Then when the ship is on fire they freaking flip and run around.

When the ammo storage blew up/ship is udner attack: "Hey the ship is on fire! Everyone look for the Tenno and run around!"

When the cyro core is broke: "Our ship is half frozen, but we'll just leave the cyrogenics core broken and walk around like nothing is wrong."

Well fire in space is bad, and so is fire around explosives.

A broken refrigerator just means you need some thermal underwear.

You're one to talk. You can't even spell "Cryo" correctly.

Think of it this way:

When the ship is on fire, the damage control has to be done immediately and over a big area: Wherever there's fire there's a fix to be made, and so, to reduce losses, everyone has to run around and put fire off asap. On the other hand, if the cryogenic core malfunctions you only need a small team or squad assigned to the task of fixing the system. There's no big area, the damage is done in a single part, thus you don't need all the members in the ship running around. The others may as well chill and continue their normal rutines since the problem is getting fixed already.

Edited by Infinite-FX

Think of it this way:

When the ship is on fire, the damage control has to be done immediately and over a big area: Wherever there's fire there's a fix to be made, and so, to reduce losses, everyone has to run around and put fire off asap. On the other hand, if the cryogenic core malfunctions you only need a small team or squad assigned to the task of fixing the system. There's no big area, the damage is done in a single part, thus you don't need all the members in the ship running around. The others may as well chill and continue their normal rutines since the problem is getting fixed already.

But why do they need to run around looking for us? Did we light up the munitions depot? I didn't think our little ships were capable of that. The Corpus and Grineer should be worrying about the fire until they actually see us instead of already knowing we're on the ship.