Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing fissures?

(PSN)Second_Phase

apparently archwing is getting another look at it in 2019 with railjack. Last devstream they also showed that archwing guns in normal missions is something they are working on. 

Fissures in space would require new enemies to be made and I think for the immediate future those resources are being put into fortuna.

I agree new Archwing missions and weapons and arcwings would be good but as Drasiel said they did bring it up in the most recent Dev stream which i think is great.

They did also say in an earlier Dev stream that not everything works out they way you hoped, Lunaro for example. Archwing is unfortunately on the border of that line it gets its usage mostly through starchart and MR, personally i enjoy archwings and can't wait for more stuff for it.

• 1 month later...

I am one of the very few people that has always loved AW.  I love the open space missions with experimental flight.  It's one my favorite aspects of WF, and it's tragic that I hardly get to do it because nothing ever happens on AW missions.  I have long been in favor of AW fissures.  Please make that happen, DE.  And throw in an AW mission in a sortie some time while you're at it.

I'd like this. I hate how neglected archwing is. I'm looking forward to Railjack and its archwing rework a lot, but I don't just want the new Railjack mission and some control scheme tweaks. I want more attention to normal archwing missions. Rework the tilesets, improve the missions, make them eligible for void fissures, make them eligible for sorties, make them eligible for arbitrations, and give us entirely new archwing mission types!

Edited by SteveCutler