Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In need of Mesa build

(PSN)AstralSaiyan

bzsBXTn.jpg

This is how I run Mesa. She has enough range for her Shooting Gallery. Arcane Velocity is very important, since she has unlimited mag capacity for Peacemakers this will bump her dps to tremendous levels. Boosting her Fire Rate technically increases her Status Chance, so going Corrosive Projection is not really that important for her. 

If going for a team composition, you can always run 2 CP and 2 Coaction Drift to diminish enemy armor. Or use Saryn. Just know that if going solo, 1 CP equates to 1 Corrosive proc. I felt that Growing Power was far more important on her since it would potentially ante up her Power Strength from 155% to 180%.

For Regulators, I run Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Anemic Agility, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Convulsion, Pathogen Rounds. Going Corrosive element is a general, all-purpose elemental combo to run and it’s a status ailment that remains permanently when inflicted on the enemy with potential stacking. Since Regulators are primarily Impact-based, it’s all the more reason to be running Corrosive. But, as always, run whatever elemental combo you see fit. Primed Heated Charge is a potentially good mod to use, but be advised that if it is used alone or within an elemental combo, it’ll boost that element/combo higher than what you may be going for (like with Corrosive and Primed Heated Charge, you’ll be proc’ing Heat more than Corrosive due to the elemental bias  conflicting with each other).

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
Additional info.