Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival and its problems.

AntonioKr123

Kuva survival has been in the game for a long time now and in my opinion it has been a complete failure, not only its faster and more rewarding to do kuva siphon or kuva flood, the kuva doesent scale, so please make it scaling, like every 5 min we get 50 more kuva per kuva catalyst. Please do something about this.

they already said no to this, and survival is suppose to be between siphons and floods, which it already is, of course if it's a quick siphon mission like capture then it'll be more efficient, but still....it's an alternative. plus you never find people to do siphons anyway, at least in my experience 

4 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

they already said no to this, and survival is suppose to be between siphons and floods, which it already is, of course if it's a quick siphon mission like capture then it'll be more efficient, but still....it's an alternative. plus you never find people to do siphons anyway, at least in my experience 

Well you don't really need teammates for siphon since enemies are only medium level, even most floods can be soloed with the likes of Loki, Ash or Ivara.

While I'd like for some variation of this to happen, for example via introducing the Fissure scaling system to every endless mission, DE has sadly never saod they're looking into making this happen. Quite the opposite, actually. They specifically said they didn't want a scaling system in there. 

If anything, I'd say that's not the only problem this mission has. Keeping life support up without a Nekros is much harder than it should imo. 

1 hour ago, AntonioKr123 said:

Kuva survival has been in the game for a long time now and in my opinion it has been a complete failure, not only its faster and more rewarding to do kuva siphon or kuva flood, the kuva doesent scale, so please make it scaling, like every 5 min we get 50 more kuva per kuva catalyst. Please do something about this.

It's a complete failure because you can't get the same amount of Kuva that you get in siphon and floods? I don't see the logic there. Personally i like survivals, favourite gamemode, so Kuva survival is a great success imo. Could it do with more rewards? Maybe. But if you want more Kuva faster then just do siphons and floods. Problem solved.