Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"running Uses More Oxygen"

Wellwisher

Maybe because you are picking up oxygen when you still got more than 97% oxygen left?

no he meant that people believe moving around instead of standing still causes the oxygen bar to drop faster.To better explain they believe that if im running around in circles in one spot like for example in some odd corner of the map where there is nothing,I'm causing the oxygen bar to drop faster.

Edited by XSuzumeX

no he meant that people believe moving around instead of standing still causes the oxygen bar to drop faster.

I always play online and i never heard people say that, but if there are people who really think about that, they needed to be reminded that Tenno is a highly trained ninja that doesn't consume more oxygen whenever they are running or sleeping.

Reason for edit: typo.

Edited by yuujisakakibara

I always play online and i never heard people say that, but if there are people who really think about that, they needed to be reminded that Tenno is a highly trained ninja that doesn't consume more oxygen whenever they are running or sleeping.

Reason for edit: typo.

It was something that some people started on the first day,before they fixed the infested map so that the mobs kept coming instead of having periods of no mobs and well you know people they see something and assume its true without verifying it. 

It was something that some people started on the first day,before they fixed the infested map so that the mobs kept coming instead of having periods of no mobs and well you know people they see something and assume its true without verifying it. 

That's where myth coming from lol. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

What about picking up oxygen dropped by toxic ancient?

Now that's a real game mechanic. Debuff trap pickups.

Red icon with a negative symbol for toxic supply. Yet unlike Normal drops it would actually vanish after some time. Wow, the hate and fury if that got added would be great.

It was a super common factoid when the event started and no one was sure what was really going down. It didn't help that at the time it seemed like 4 players where doing much worse then 1 player because of the funkyness with O2 drops.

I passed it around for a bit too. As far as I was aware it was correct. Saw something from Scott that corrected me on it.

It was a super common factoid when the event started and no one was sure what was really going down. It didn't help that at the time it seemed like 4 players where doing much worse then 1 player because of the funkyness with O2 drops.

I passed it around for a bit too. As far as I was aware it was correct. Saw something from Scott that corrected me on it.

Source? Just out of curiosity.

You should be stripped of your Frost Prime icon for not doing proper research.

Source? Just out of curiosity.

Chat. Don't have a screenie. All he said was 'Moving doesn't have anything to do with oxygen drain.'

You should be stripped of your Frost Prime icon for not doing proper research.

There really wasn't much to research in the early rush. It seemed perfectly correct that 4 players moving drained faster due to the kinks in the drop rates that existed early on.

I guess it just goes to show how correct Science is when they claim people will invent patterns out of thin air to answer questions they can't otherwise explain.

Why is this still a thing that people believe?

Seriously DE needs to make a PSA so people don't start flaming when you start sprinting around the room.

You are correct, running does not consume more oxygen. However I will flame you for running round killing stuff that leaves the drops scattered all around the room as you kill less while running and we kill less while running to the drops you created far from us.

the whole oxygen thing was already stupid, especially on open areas, also it's completely stupid that you attack someone who's caged and soon out of air, just wait for them to die and grab up their bodies.

what would've been better:

thermal energy. especially on corpus maps it would make more sense. there are all generators around that produce a kind of atmosphere and thermal energy, without that energy the whole planet would completely freeze soon, that way you can use infested bodies and bodyparts and "absorb" warmth it sounds brutal disgusting but hey it's @(*()$ warframe dark and ugly. also that way DE could introduce some neat looking units (yes I'm looking to dead space 3 xD)