Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't log in to the game

NicoNicoNiiiii

4 minutes ago, ufrodidiesgetaka said:

i'm mr 24 almost 500 days played and DE thinks that i don't know my password 🙂 really? seriously i need help i can't log in the game anymore WHY??? and how?

think it's because the update, just calm down man 😄

Still the same issue cant log in, its been 9hrs since i last tried to log-in yet no luck, what worries me is that there's no Admins/DE's replying to this problem and showing any concerns, which makes me feel sad and hopeless T_T

Edited by iirediiapple

1 hour ago, iirediiapple said:

Still the same issue cant log in, its been 9hrs since i last tried to log-in yet no luck, what worries me is that there's no Admins/DE's replying to this problem and showing any concerns, which makes me feel sad and hopeless T_T

Yea same... I am hoping that tonight's update (which I think is happening, correct me if I am wrong) will fix the issue.

I found a workaround to this.

Get a vpn software, anything is good really. I use hotspot shield.

Don't run the vpn yet because the launcher won't load if you do.

Open up the game's launcher. 

Load up the login screen. Then activate the vpn.

You should be able to login now.

After you logged in, quit the vpn. You just need it to login.

Hope it helps

hace 27 minutos, KensaiSamu dijo:

It was a special symbol in password for me - like coma "," or something... Changed password to one without such symbols and it worked. Strangely old password was good for few years until this update. Or maybe its something else.

Same for me (my password had special signs), change the password without symbols and it worked too... which is still funny because they recommend that your password meet these parameters:

• A strong password is between 8 and 40 characters long ( done    )
  • Contains at least 1 lowercase and uppercase letter         ( done    )
  • Contains at least a number and a symbol                    ( failure  ) 

I will try to back to my old strong password in these days to see if they have solved this bug.

https://imgur.com/a/sJsNZpV

Works if i use VPN like Windscribe, after getting into the game if i disconnect my VPN then i can't create sessions or join anyone, it says failed to create session,

So I need to have VPN on all the time if i want to play, it wasn't like this last night 😕 idk whats wrong but i am pretty sure its their SEA servers