Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Heat Swords Doing Very Low Damage? What's Wrong?

ZIGS

Well I can say that the charged melee does not ignore armour for some reason. However you should do crazy amounts of damage against infected, excluding the ancients so its still somewhat weak. Upside is that it can hit multiple enemies.

Others as well as myself have made topics about this already. The Dual swords are bugged currently as well as the dual skanas. Both weapons don't deal the damage they are supposed to on charge attacks versus elite mobs or even regulars.

Armor pierce has something to do with it. I'm sure the devs know about this issue by now.

Because normal attacks don't have armour piercing. All Grineer units have heavy armour and so reduces all damage done unless shot in the head. There are exceptions where attacks ignore armour like most charged melees as well as certain weapons like the Boltor, Bolto, Akbolto, Fragor, Bo, Furax and all daggers.

dual heat would be good if they fix its armor penetration. It would be a furax with worse normal hits but capable of hitting two things at once with charge.

Not sure if it would be worth replacing scindo for though, it would be a viable weapon however.

Edited by Archade

I'll tell you this.

The Infected are no good piece of S#&$ @#&$ sucking bull S#&$ mother #@*&$@s, and The Dual Heat Swords F*** them in the %&&, splits their @(*()$ bodies in half and make them humble. But i still love them.

Edited by ruivoml

Dual heat swords were fixed today, it does more damage than dual skanas and higher base dmg and higher charge dmg as well as upping its base fire rate from 0.8 to 1.0, Dual skanas are obsolete, everything Dual skanas can do, Dual Heat swords can do better.

Called it..