Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened to the Stratos-type Emblem from Arbitrations?

Voltage

When the idea of Elite Alerts was first created, it was explained that there would be a way to have a marked emblem similar to Stratos to offer replayability to the mission. While I am really enjoying the new mode, I really do not see any reason to use it past the new rewards given the nature and ease of Endo before this update. I was excited for this game mode because I was expecting a new cosmetic that represents my amount of runs that is not a decoration in my orbiter. At the least I was hoping for a profile statistic similar to the Stratos Emblem gained from Tactical Alerts. I like Endo as much as the next person, but after gaining hundreds of thousands of the stuff, it just sits there 😞 .

It would be cool if we could upgrade the current emblem by adding additional Vitus Essence to it.

Edited by Voltage

5 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

I believe you can buy this from the vendor in any relay next to the Arbiter vendor.

It is not something that can be upgraded and the cheapest purchase from the Arbiter vendor. It represents that you passed 3 rotations and offers no reason to push yourself.

The description describes the purpose of this item:

unknown.png

Edited by Voltage

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It is not something that can be upgraded and the cheapest purchase from the Arbiter vendor. It represents that you passed 3 rotations and offers no reason to push yourself.

The description describes the purpose of this item:

unknown.png

I'm just, slightly in awe of that crafit value, and plat value honestly ._.