Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any reason to play Arbitrations with a group?

SneakyErvin

As the titles says, is there any reason at all to play Arbitrations in a group? I personally cant find any at all since the initial idea of being able to ress teammates got removed so everyone if fighting for themselves.

I can only see downsides to grouping. Poor loadout picks leading to death, sometime the dead one is the host who decides to leave, forcing possible host migration issues etc.

So is there anyone that has found a reason why we should group for these missions?

I can understand it with a pre-made in mind, but for pugs it seems like playing russian roulette due to how people tend to play the game in general i.e dying alot. There is obviously interception where a group is great. 

I guess I just dread running into the typical groups you usually end up with in pugs where people do down constantly and need rezzes, rezzes we arent allowed to in arbitrations.

4 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

If you have a support frame the life is a lot easyer... but I am almost 99% of the time there as Octavia... invisilbe... and let my mallet do the rest. Even a +300% for frames is not worth it because of the drones.

That's why I kept having an Octavia in my party almost each time? Sneaky! 

I appreciate you. 

Also some modes become super tough solo because not enough spawns. Survival and excavation. 

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I can understand it with a pre-made in mind, but for pugs it seems like playing russian roulette due to how people tend to play the game in general i.e dying alot. There is obviously interception where a group is great. 

I guess I just dread running into the typical groups you usually end up with in pugs where people do down constantly and need rezzes, rezzes we arent allowed to in arbitrations. 

so far, my teamates are fine. well yeah some die but it aint that bad.