Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do the conclave devs do now?

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

serious question, where have they been since chains of harrow? the new weapons such as zaws have turned conclave into a complete effortless button mash.

and then I see this juicy post in the most recent pc changes and I honestly couldn't stop laughing.

On 2018-10-12 at 2:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Conclave Changes Fixes:

• Fixed kills achieved by Warframe Abilities that summon AI (Rumblers, Shadows, etc) not counting towards Conclave Challenges.

for those who don't see the problem with this one fix let me explain. nekros's 4th ability shadows of the dead (which this post names) doesn't even spawn AI clones in conclave. it resets the cooldown of respawn after death.

to me this shows the people who are currently working on conclave have no clue on what needs fixing and what needs nerfed

Does conclave even have its own devs? Last time i checked [DE]Joebuck was at charge of conclave and was doing a really good job with its balance... but then he got put to work on dual wielding glaives, so he's probably behind things such as melee 3.0 and dual wielding single handed melee as well. 

Hopefully some resources get directed to rebalancing conclave after fortuna is released since balance has started going downhill after PoE and the massive PvE weapon and warframe reworks have been released.

11 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Does conclave even have its own devs? Last time i checked [DE]Joebuck was at charge of conclave and was doing a really good job with its balance... but then he got put to work on dual wielding glaives, so he's probably behind things such as melee 3.0 and dual wielding single handed melee as well. 

Hopefully some resources get directed to rebalancing conclave after fortuna is released since balance has started going downhill after PoE and the massive PvE weapon and warframe reworks have been released.

It's likely only to happen once someone like [DE]Joebuck gets all their other things finished. It just doesn't have the popularity to warrant resources, especially when it's something "small" like tweaking weapon balances (contrast Conclave 1.0 to Conclave 2.0) and the main draw is still PvE.

Well. Bit relevant. This is all we got from DE. From Steve's last stream.

Spoiler

Also they did do something instead of nothing. 

Spoiler

pAUYUtF.png

Aside from that they fixed the Ignis bloom issue, fixed meele exploit and I think maybe reduced zaw hammer range. Despite not being directly conclave related, it's a pretty good change.

We should be more welcoming of their attention than to mock their little slip up. And provide feedback instead of picking up pitchforks.

Edited by Triplinster