Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ermagerd Nerf Strun Wraith

Refreshing_OJ

It is a close range very high powered shotgun. It has a fall-off that starts fairly quickly and is a much closer range gun than either Sobek or Hek. Wraith has longer effective range with it's spread than a bronco prime, but I wouldn't recommend using it for anything other than short range.

Just took it through Acheron on Pluto, unmoded, and didn't need to switch to my backup weapon once.

It is pretty close range though. I still haven't decided whether it will replace my beloved Hek or not, but it is definitely useful. 

EDIT: It also criticals like crazy.

Edited by Splatter_Puppet

?

He's wondering how you forma'd a weapon that was released an hour ago 3 times.

edit: when was it actually released? I see the updates was posted 10:49 PST but I'm not sure if that's when the hotfix actually went live.

Edited by Curzyfish

190 damage seems a bit high .. if you add the insane crit chance that gun seems to have... well.. balance was never DE's strong point.

Balance... in a PvE game...

"Oh no! My Braton MK1 isn't as good as the Supra!?!? Better scream and cry on the forums!"

Seriously, this is getting tiring. "Power creep" is here to stay.

if it ever gets nerfed, i sware i will join the 10 year old whining little jerk and lag him until he permanently rage quits the game

Bad grammar?

Spells words wrong?

Name calling?

Insulting OP's age?

Wants nothing but buffs?

Threatens to troll?

Yep, it's people like you that make Warframe a good game by visiting forums!

then "The game dying in some months when most people get bored of the game" is also here to stay.

besides, all the power creep is pointless anyways, the game will continually scale up with the power creep. apparently slower than the power creep, though.

sooooo, we're just making the numbers bigger. but everything doesn't change all that much. 

Edited by taiiat

That should not be a statement said in the defense of a game.  Power creep is not good for games.  It damages the game's longevity, and for a game like this where the longevity is nigh nonexistent (of course, subject to change, beta and all that), that's especially harmful.

'Tis why I was concerned greatly when Scott said he favored weapon tiers over sidegrades.

Just as I thought a perfect crit build would be useful over elements.

38% chance to crit with 320% crit damage, on top of 150% AP damage is going to be better than elemental damage that is being heavily reduced by armor (for high level enemies anyways).

Of course after update 10 maybe the elemental damage will come out on top for even high level enemies.  We will see.

Bad grammar?

Spells words wrong?

Name calling?

Insulting OP's age?

Wants nothing but buffs?

Threatens to troll?

Yep, it's people like you that make Warframe a good game by visiting forums!

not necesarily saying the 10 year old is the OP, i spell wrong if i want to, go show off your perfect grammar somewhere else, its the internetz, nah i dont want buffs, neither i want a nerf, yes i threaten to troll, problem? also "name calling" sure thing champ, go tell your teacher im bullying