Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers!] Missed opportunity with Paracesis Deisgn

ExoKiller41

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the design and potential lore of the paracesis, however there is some missed opportunity. The 2 main features of the sword being the fact that every time you forma it, it can gain 2 extra levels, and it's a sentient slayer opened a lot of doors for new, evolutionary design for the game that was missed. Personally, I would have loved to see not only the power, but aesthetics of the weapon evolve as you forma it, and I feel as if a lot of other people feel the same. Imagine if every time you formad it, it gained special attachments to the blade and hilt adding perhaps sentient parts of the sentients its killed as it slowly evolved as a weapon through trials of combat. Like I said, I love the weapon, but I'm genuinely sad that something like this wasn't added, as the sword looks a bit too... "normal" to be the weapon to END the war against the sentients. But hey, that's just me.

I understand your fantasy about this though I think it will be a mess to program it, plus people will complain if they can retain a certain look through the forma process, as people would like to 'fully forma' their weapon and perhaps the end look is not what they want etc. Have you thought of these hassle, that DE will have to face?

So I think the best thing now for you is to psycho yourself to think that this look is the final evolved look of the sword.

Maybe you are right about something,but we did get war big sword, he looks sentient and complicated. But this time is probably something else,because it whose Balas weapon and  it whose moment like excalibur weapon in to the stone. Not the best looking but it whose the strongest... And if you don't like the look,then there is a tennogen... But for me a think that we dont need some anime manga big sword style,because its always better when you see that some dude kill big boss with a small sword or something like that and because of that dude looks much stronger and badass...