Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Elite Alert: Pros & Cons

HeartPurity

The good thing about this mode is it is challenging. I really like the idea of no reviving allowed so that everyone plays cautiously and don't have to take the risk and time of keep reviving fallen teammates. 

The bad things about this mode though:

1. sculptures should not be in the droptable so that they remain rare and make us happy when occasionally run into one. We already got the endos as rewards, thus giving out sculpture is redundant. 

2. pls include Kuva as one of the rewards. This mode is targeting veterans and towards endgame what we really need is Kuva instead of sculptures.

3. In the future, hopefully we can have more cosmetics being added to the arbitration rewards for us to exchange with vitus essence. e.g. special weapon skins/ operator suit/ special weapon effect/ more emblems/ sigils etc. 

4. enemies' spawn-rate is too low in survival arbitration. We got no problem killing enemies but the number of enemies cannot keep up with our speed of clearing mobs. No enemies= no oxygen drops then we can't stay long in survival missions. 

5. pls exclude defection and infested salvage missions in elite alerts. They are too dull and taking too much time and concentration. Firstly, the constant blood splash on the screen in infested salvage  mission is so annoying, not to mention the heavy breathing sound and awkward map layout. 

Apart from that, the new shotgun & melee effects are cool! Hope that elite alerts can be improved to make it more interesting. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, ReshyShira said:

The mode isn't really challenging, just punishing of players who get bored/sloppy because the missions take too long.  It's not any harder than any sortie level you've played before, and dying's rather rare to begin with.

not challenging ? depends how long you stay in.

Just now, kotex073 said:

not challenging ? depends how long you stay in.

I'll be honest, I lose interest in the game mode very quickly, most I stay is a full ABC rotation.  Enemies aren't any higher than you'd get out of sortie, the rewards aren't that great, and it's just so long and monotonous... and it's just not very fun.

Death management isn't much a pro since it only prevents you from playing with any class who can't survive enough if you're planning many rotations. Plus dying and waiting 10 minutes to revive on the next phase is just plain stupid, who can have fun with such thing ?

300% more power on one random frame isn't enough to make this rough mechanics viable. they could have added some penalty upon death instead: less and less health, energy or whatever. Cooldown event increase (more excavation time, more survival time etc.). Some delay after a revival and before you can come back etc. Lots of things can be done, but perma death is just plain stupid and only make everyone play the same tanky frame. Again. Never heard about Index ?

Tbh Arbitrations aren't well designed. Spending more time in the same old content for less reward (Endo - again - nothing else is worth the time you spend there) makes me wondering why this thing is supposed to be endgame only (high level - all mission unlocked). Was it that painful to add more credits (to finally offer something else than the umpteenth Index), more cryo or even other components etc ?

Seriously, 400 cryo for a 20 min run is just the most boring stuff i've seen here so far. I don't mind difficulty, but slow and tedious doesn't necessarily mean funnier - And i'm here for fun, nothing else.