Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

zenith ... DE pls pay attention to us, all of you tenno also

-Okashira-

This is not a new topic by any means but probably the MOST effective way to get the changes we want is to show DE that it is not just a few disgruntled players griping about something but something a huge part of the player base want changed.  They want to keep us happy so we keep playing and buying plat/selling stuff to make others buy plat.  I doubt i need to explain my problem with the zenith but ... the secondary fire resetting itself to auto is a huge pain in the a**.  i would love to fill this post with cuss words since that seems the only appropriate way to get how i feel across, but im sure that would just get me in trouble and this post deleted which would defeat the purpose of me taking my time to write it. Apparently this has been a issue since the first person got it and tried it for himself, which is exactly my situation. (i got it just a couple hours ago ... was really excited, but now im bummed cause it was a real letdown)  It would be a great weapon worthy of the 500 day login and well worth the wait, IF the secondary fire wouldn't automatically go back to auto/after reload)

Like i said, the best way for us to get the changes we want is to bug the hell out of DE meaning all of you guys make your own thread about it and take the time to reply/comment on similar threads so that there are 10,000 pages of comments letting DE know in no uncertain terms that we want a change.  (Maybe not 10k but you guys get what i mean)

Im sure there are some of you who think im just being a whiny baby, or have something to say to criticize, say it, i said my piece now say yours

Edited by -Okashira-
added the last sentence

Personally the infinite punchthrough and awesome stats for secondary fire, inaddition to highlighting targets, makes the tradeoff completely worth it.

Zenith is an awesome weapon. Obviously not for everyone but just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't well designed.